Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not Sick

Miss Erotica

DAN -

I’m rubbing Hannah’s feet. This is the worst possible feeling - being so obsessed with someone that you want to touch their feet. She has a fever, I can feel it even at the bottom of her feet. It’s no surprise - her voice has been getting scratchier for the past few days. But still - She’s gunna be pissed. Hannah never gets sick - she doesn’t typically allow herself any sort of surrender.  

As if on cue she’s sniffing in her sleep.

“Hi - ah - achooo!”

She’s woken herself up.

“Hi,” I smile at her, she looks cute, wiping her nose and hoping  I haven’t noticed she’s human.

“I fell asleep.”

“You did. You have a cold.”

“Excuse me?”

“You have a cold.”

“I do -

Ah - eh- achoo-

I do not. That was bad timing because I do not have a cold.”

She’s pissed - I knew it. I don’t mind, I like taking care of her. I take her feet back in my hands, “You do - you have a cold. You have a fever too.” She looks like she might actually believe me.

“Do I really?”

“Yeah.”

“Fuck -” she cuts herself off with her own coughing, it's deep and settled. And then she pops up - apparently, she’s got a plan.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to run out for Nyquil.”

“No you don’t - that's why you have - that's the whole point.”

“You’re being silly -”

“No - you’re being crazy-” I don’t pick Hannah up often - we’re the same height and she’s usually to worried I won’t be able to manage it to let me try. But this time her body crumples into mine. She’s never going admit it but I can feel the relief in her body as she realizes she’s taken care of. I kiss her forehead, “I’m going to take you to bed, and I’m going to tuck you in, how does that sound?”

“That sounds good.”

I take her into the bedroom. I pretend I’m not worried about her fever as I feel her neck on mine.