Sneeze Fetish Forum

New BTS compilation with new clips

Ti🌸

I don't know about y'all but I haven't seen quite a few of these. And I don't know HOW she's so resourceful to find these bc holy crap. Anyway, yay us!

omg fun fact thats actually my channel !! :') i meant to post a link to it when i posted the vid yesterday but couldnt find any time to lol im glad yall appreciate it (':

15 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

omg fun fact thats actually my channel

Oh my god?! Seriously?! Holy crap I thought it was a “normal” person. That’s such a surprise! Sorry I stole your thunder haha!! But thank you so much! Really nice clips you found!

19 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

omg fun fact thats actually my channel !! :') i meant to post a link to it when i posted the vid yesterday but couldnt find any time to lol im glad yall appreciate it (':

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEEDED THOSE NEW CLIPS. I need more JK ones in my life though lol

21 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

You're fucking fantastic thank you for this

On 12/13/2018 at 12:54 AM, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

omg fun fact thats actually my channel !!

Omg the two NCT snz compilations you have are so good, I’ve seen them before a lot. You are amazing, thank you so much.

8 hours ago, Ti🌸 said:

Oh my god?! Seriously?! Holy crap I thought it was a “normal” person. That’s such a surprise! Sorry I stole your thunder haha!! But thank you so much! Really nice clips you found!

Haha don't worry about it!! The best thing is "normal" kpop fans still appreciate the compilations so it doesn't seem weird :') 

5 hours ago, asunayuki17 said:

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEEDED THOSE NEW CLIPS. I need more JK ones in my life though lol

I GOT U COVERED !!!! ill make another when there's more :')

2 hours ago, Akahana said:

You're fucking fantastic thank you for this

u are so welcome i got u covered ;')

17 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Omg the two NCT snz compilations you have are so good, I’ve seen them before a lot. You are amazing, thank you so much.

i love my boys im glad u appreciate them :') im about to make more for wanna one, got7 and i think exo too?? maybe monsta x because im a hoe for all groups anyway if any of yall wanna hmu and talk about kpop then pls do :')

15 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

i love my boys im glad u appreciate them :') im about to make more for wanna one, got7 and i think exo too?? maybe monsta x because im a hoe for all groups anyway if any of yall wanna hmu and talk about kpop then pls do :')

Omg I’m so up for the Got7 one. They’re my bias group and Mark is my ult wrecker. I can help make sure you have all the clips if you want! I know pretty much all the Mark ones and a few Bambam ones that I haven’t seen included usually. Wanna One’s sneezes are really cute tbh, though I don’t know that group. I stan MX and sort of EXO though.

4 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Omg I’m so up for the Got7 one. They’re my bias group and Mark is my ult wrecker. I can help make sure you have all the clips if you want! I know pretty much all the Mark ones and a few Bambam ones that I haven’t seen included usually. 

Omg that would be so good !!! I've found maybe two for bambam (he's my bias) and that's all so yes pls !!!! Thank u

Also update someone asked me to make a seventeen one so thats gonna be a thing too i love those boys

2 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Also update someone asked me to make a seventeen one so thats gonna be a thing too i love those boys

Omg YESS! I love Seventeen and I would SO watch that! (I have a heap of clips, a few that I haven't seen a lot either so I can help you with that if you want)

14 hours ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Omg that would be so good !!! I've found maybe two for bambam (he's my bias) and that's all so yes pls !!!! Thank u

There are at least three Bam sneezes in Real Got7 I think — I remember one episode specifically and I’m pretty sure there’s one in this other episode. I’ll try to find them when I get a chance! (Sorry, I would’ve actually marked down where all the sneezes where when I watched all of Real Got7, but Bam’s sneezes are a bit too cough-like for what I usually like, so I didn’t. I really should rewatch Real Got7 — partially because they’re my bias group and partially because I can find all the sneezes again. I probably will soon.)

57 minutes ago, CeruleanBlue said:

There are at least three Bam sneezes in Real Got7 I think — I remember one episode specifically and I’m pretty sure there’s one in this other episode. I’ll try to find them when I get a chance! (Sorry, I would’ve actually marked down where all the sneezes where when I watched all of Real Got7, but Bam’s sneezes are a bit too cough-like for what I usually like, so I didn’t. I really should rewatch Real Got7 — partially because they’re my bias group and partially because I can find all the sneezes again. I probably will soon.)

Just out of curiosity (sorry if this is threadjacking) which Real Got7 does Bam sneeze in? I haven't watched it really yet (and I really want to see him sneeze) 

9 hours ago, MeForever said:

Just out of curiosity (sorry if this is threadjacking) which Real Got7 does Bam sneeze in? I haven't watched it really yet (and I really want to see him sneeze) 

Season 4 Episode 2: 

16:41 He sneezes a double, stifling the second one

Season 4 Episode 4: https://youtu.be/vBM2Z9n-WyE 9:56 He sniffles a few times (which he does occasionally throughout the video I believe) and then sneezes a single.

23 hours ago, MeForever said:

Omg YESS! I love Seventeen and I would SO watch that! (I have a heap of clips, a few that I haven't seen a lot either so I can help you with that if you want)

Omg pls that would be so good i don't have loads of clips for seventeen currently so that would b super good !!:0

1 hour ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Season 4 Episode 2: 

Season 4 Episode 4: https://youtu.be/vBM2Z9n-WyE 9:56 He sniffles a few times (which he does occasionally throughout the video I believe) and then sneezes a single

Oooooj thank you so much !!! i think ill do the got7 compilation first when i get time 

3 minutes ago, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Omg pls that would be so good i don't have loads of clips for seventeen currently so that would b super good !!:0

Okay! Should I send you a Pm?

10 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

Season 4 Episode 2: 

Season 4 Episode 4: https://youtu.be/vBM2Z9n-WyE 9:56 He sniffles a few times (which he does occasionally throughout the video I believe) and then sneezes a single.

Oh, and thanks! They're great!

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, J-Squared said:

I could help you find more nct! 

3 hours ago, WolfPack said:

Yeah, I can help too!

Yes please!!! Pm me if u can !!! I have a couple links already saved ready for the next one but also i need to know more nct stans :')

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 11:34 AM, BringDylanTheHorizon said:

Yes please!!! Pm me if u can !!! I have a couple links already saved ready for the next one but also i need to know more nct stans :')

Sorry, I don't come on here that often (it's been awhile since I said I would help) but I do have a list! I just don't think I can PM since I'm still being validated.