Sneeze Fetish Forum

House Full Of Sinn (Part 1)?

Rock And Roll Boy

(So this is a little something I've been working on. The story centres around Angel Sinn; a young mother of three teenage daughters. And Wife. They all live in their high end house and live their lives... although Angel's allergies have deteriorated over the years. Now they're a regular problem). Hope you enjoy. 

A quiet, early morning dawned on the Sinn family. For the moment. In the pristine bathroom, Angel Sinn set her glasses down on the side of the bath as her nose tickled and burned. The blonde mother of three let her head tilt up as the tickle turned into a brewing sneeze. She'd only woken up a few minutes ago, by a vicious tickle in her nose. 
"Hehh... heh..." She sniffled and breathed a little faster, her eyes closed and watering. "... heh... hehh... heehh..." She managed to sigh, somehow, in frustration, as the tickle lingered. She grabbed her flannel from the shelf above the bath, rubbing it against her nose. Back and forth. Slowly. Her eyes were squeezed shut now, the soft, delicate, fabric sending mini-tickles throughout her nose. Her mouth hung open, hands dropping the flannel and up to her face. Body tense, the younge blonde inhaled sharply before unleashing a huge, high-pitched sneeze into her palms.
"HA'SSHHHIIIIIEEEEEWWWWEEEEEEE"! 

The whole neighbourhood pretty much heard Angel's sneeze. The young mother coughed due to the sneeze tearing her throat. Her nose wasn't tickling but was itching incessantly. She brought one of her wet palms to the tip, rubbing it carefully. "Heeehhh..." She cursed under her breath as she failed to calm the itch; only make it worse. "... HAAHH..."! Angel brought her hands back to her face, feeling something press against the underside of her nose, dissipating the vexatious tickle."... heeehhh. *Sniff.*" 

Her eyes fluttering open, Angel looked over to see her beolved husband standing beside her, finger pressed against, and under, her nose. She chuckled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you, Honey" She whispered into his ear. Aiden kissed her cheek back, whispering a 'you're welcome'.

Oohhh I love the idea of her husband trying to stop her monstrous sneezes, great story too and I would love to see a part 2 or more to this. Great work

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 2:34 PM, thatfly1ngcow said:

Oohhh I love the idea of her husband trying to stop her monstrous sneezes, great story too and I would love to see a part 2 or more to this. Great work

Thank you very much for the lovely reply. Part 2 is in the works.

On 12/19/2018 at 11:26 PM, Demosthenes said:

This is great.  I love it!  The description of the sneeze's gradual teasing onset...

Thanks. I might add more of that in the next part.

Part 2

The sweet smell of bacon and fried eggs hung in the air as Aiden Sinn worked his culinary magic. Brianna, their youngest daughter, was seated at the table. She sniffled and rubbed her nose against her crumpled tissue.
**"Are you okay, sweetie? I hope you're not catching a cold, they're everywhere this season".**
Brianna shook her head quickly, her elegant blonde hair swaying. *"My nose has been itching so bad ever since I opened my window. I think Mum's allergies might run in the family".* Aiden shared his concern for her before smiling his sweet smile as his Wife walked in.
**"Good morning, again, love"** He said softly, hearing Angel sniffle as well, her eyes glossy behind her glasses.
*"Morning, Mum. How'd you sleep after your... alarm clock went off"* Brianna said with a cute giggle, not meaning anything by it, referring to Angel's allergy attack this morning. Bringing her crumpled tissue against her nose, Angel managed a smile.
*"Very funny. I couldn't sleep, my damn allergies..."* Angel seated herself opposite Brianna. Her nostrils quivered and tickled underneath her tissue.

**"Better prepare; the forecast is looking sunny with a high amount of pollen. More flowers blooming, bees buzzing..."** Aiden bantered, while sounding troubled for his Wife. He anticipated a light smack round the head but didn't receive it, hearing small gasps and sniffles. Angel Sinn was going to sneeze again. She had her head lowered, most of her face concealed behind her tissue, her glasses sliding down her face a little. Her mouth was opening more with each gasp. *"Heehh... heehhh... hehhh... hegghhh..."* Her nostrils were visibly flaring and running a little, the invisible grains of pollen all around attacking her sinuses incessantly. She was trying to suppress the storm that would be her sneeze, rubbing her tormented nose agsinst her tissue that was ready to break at this point. *"... heeggghhhh... HEEEHHH... HAAAHHHH..."* Her head arched back with every inhale, her grip on her tissue becoming extinct, the fabric falling to the ground. Aiden was transfixed by his Wife's buildup, unable to focus on anything else. Angel's strained face tensed, her mouth now agape and open to the max, her forehead tightening, her nostrils flaring and quivering like crazy. Aiden saw her chair tip back a little. Angel's petite bossoms were becoming more conspicuous as her nightdress was caught under the table, being pulled and strained, revealing more of her bare legs and breasts, the top of her bra nearly in view. The world seemed to pause for a moment, only Angel's desperate, tortured hitches and gasps being heard. She was right back against her chair, close to falling off. Then she sneezed.
"HHHAAAA'CHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO"! Angel rocketed forwards like a bullet, the sound of her sneeze that of a scream. It was high pitched yet so deep. Spray blasted into her hands, most of it hitting the table. Her glasses shot off her face, slamming onto the floor with a thud, clattering across it.

But she wasn't done.

"AAAAAAH'CHHHHHHHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII"! Angel screamed out another messy sneeze, this one as high pitched as a mouse.

"HAA'CHRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOWWOOOO"! Her fit concluded with a final weird-sounding sneeze. Everyone else was silent, Aiden unknowingly getting adrenalised. Angel spluttered out a series of harsh coughs, gasping to get it under control. Aiden found his mobility and rubbed his Wife's back, kissing her head.
"Bless. You".
"Thank you" Angel whispered, her whisper sounding breathy and raspy.
"Gesundheit. Here, Mum..." Brianna handed her her glasses that she desperately needed to see with. Angel repeated her thank you before getting up, Aiden fixing her nightdress as it got caught again.
"I'm going to lie down" Angel muttered, heading back upstairs slowly. Aiden was transfixed again, watching his sneezy Wife trudge upstairs. Even when Brianna rushed to move the frying pan of bacon and fried eggs as they started burning, he was stationary. He was in love with Angel's sneezing. Turning to redo breakfast, his heart raced as he was blessed with another distant but loud sneeze from upstairs.
"AAAHHH'CHHHHRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW"!

"Bless you" He mouthed.

Great part 2. Can't wait to read Part 3. Maybe Brianna goes up to help her mom, but has trouble with her own allergies. Maybe she helps Angel holdback those powerful sneezes, or vice versa?

1 hour ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Great part 2. Can't wait to read Part 3. Maybe Brianna goes up to help her mom, but has trouble with her own allergies. Maybe she helps Angel holdback those powerful sneezes, or vice versa?

Thank you 

On 1/2/2019 at 5:33 AM, MzMental said:

Wow, I love this! I sense Aiden has a bit of a sneeze fetish ;) Can't wait to see more!

That's the idea :)

• 1 year later...
On 11/1/2020 at 10:37 PM, DLC said:

Rock And Roll Boy, are you ever going to continue this story?

On 11/2/2020 at 1:26 AM, NickG1998 said:

Please do continue this amazing story and keep up the great work 

Thank you both for commenting. I don't think I will be resuming, for the moment, but when I get some inspiration, I might do.

• 3 weeks later...