Sneeze Fetish Forum

What qualifies as adult content?

wmb19

Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I searched around for a bit but couldn't find it. Could someone either link me to a page where the guidelines are written, or can you tell me here?

Is kissing allowed? What mentions of the body are allowed? Where's the dividing line?

Thanks so much!

image.png

Click on this tab at the top of the page.

That'd the full guidelines, so you may want to ctrl+f keywords if you specifically want the adult content stuff.

Thank you- I had already looked there, and did so again, and all it says is " Overage Content: Overage content is defined as anything that describes or depicts overt sexualization such as fondling, masturbation, sexual activity, nudity, etc., as well as graphic violence."

This is not very descriptive. Sexualization - even kissing could be described sexually- is that allowed? Talking about a person's shape or figure when they're NOT naked? Sorry, but I'm writing a fic and don't want it to be taken down.

People kiss in G-rated Disney movies, so it's probably fine. Shouldn't be much problem in describing person's figure or body shape either. :)

17 hours ago, wmb19 said:

Sorry, but I'm writing a fic and don't want it to be taken down.

Another option is to first send your draft story to the staff using the "contact us" feature at the top of the page. That way, they can advise you if it is acceptable before you post it on the forum and you won't have to worry about it being taken down if the staff have pre-approved it.

:joal:

• 2 weeks later...

I figured I'd also point out that some mentions of nudity wouldn't automatically make it adult content. You can mention some nudity in a non-sexual context in the sense of someone changing their clothes or showering so long as you're not really describing the body much at all.

Archived