Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seven Deadly Sins - Diane(F)

StrongestSneeze

Hi! It's been a long time since the last time I shared something in this Forum!

But I decided to do something just for Xmas! 😄

In the japanese serie "The Seven deadly sins" (Nanatsu no Taizai) there is a giantess character. Unfortunately she has never sneezed in the manga and with my surprise NO ONE in the web did an artwork/comics about her! 😨

So I decided to do it myself. I try my best to draw the characters just like in the manga using some panels as reference.

For people who don't knows this manga/anime King is the little guy in the beginning, he loves Diane but she likes Meliodas(the other guy). She calls Meliodas "Captain" and when she is blushing she have the habit to hide her face behind one of her ponytail. In my comic King use this habit on his advantage so he decided to spills some pepper on her hair.

I hope you like it, and Merry Christmas!🎄

This is FANTASTIC!! I've been dreaming about this for ages! Thank you so much for this comic StrongestSneeze!

By the way, the style is so similar to de real Seven Deadly Sins manga, how is that possible? xD You are an impressive artist!

Molto buona! Grazie per aver disegnato un nuovo starnuto.

Hello again! I am very happy seeing you here. I missed seeing you around here on this blue forum. 

There are a lot of little details you drew on this comic that I notice =) You did a great comic! I love how you used details from the show into your sneeze idea. Pepper is awesome too! 

I have never seen Seven Deadly Sins, but this comic makes me interested in seeing the show. Diane has a great design!

God I love your art so much, it's incredibly awesome to see you back at it again! Thank you so much for this little gift here, and hopefully we'll get to see more of your fantastic art in the future.

Hope your Christmas went well.

I’ve had a long history with loving seven deadly sins, and Dianne was bear the top of my “want to see sneeze” list. So thank you for making this comic

I really need to get this manga out of my backlog...

This is a very good drawing.  I especially like the expressions in panels 3, 7, and 10.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, I hate to see my Fetish related comics on Google so I deleted the attachment to this post...
I don't know why but the broken link to the picture is always on the post and I can't edit it...did some moderator can do it for me? Thanks! ^__^

But don't worry, I reupload the attachment to this post in a .rar archieve with a little extra about Diane(a pre-sneeze pic). ;)  

Diane_sneezes.rar

@StrongestSneeze I think I removed the link the way you asked for. Please let me know if I didn’t do what you needed, or if you need any similar items modified. :)

Looks like I don't have permission to view the link-- shame :( Maybe once I get full privileges I'll be able to view-- will have to come back cuz I'd love to see it! 

On 1/15/2019 at 9:42 PM, MyOwnPrivateSFC said:

@StrongestSneeze I think I removed the link the way you asked for. Please let me know if I didn’t do what you needed, or if you need any similar items modified. :)

Thank you! The picture is gone from Google search too. 😉

On 1/15/2019 at 7:19 AM, StrongestSneeze said:

Sorry, I hate to see my Fetish related comics on Google so I deleted the attachment to this post...
I don't know why but the broken link to the picture is always on the post and I can't edit it...did some moderator can do it for me? Thanks! ^__^

But don't worry, I reupload the attachment to this post in a .rar archieve with a little extra about Diane(a pre-sneeze pic). ;)

Diane_sneezes.rar

Thank you for showing the attachment! =) The .rar file worked for me.

You did a great pre-sneeze drawing! I really like the spelling sound for her pre-sneeze.

• 1 year later...

You can't download attachments on the forum unless you're Poster rank or above.

And...would the file even still be there, after the forum move?  Anyone care to confirm?

On 2/23/2020 at 7:32 PM, ZakuConvoy said:

You can't download attachments on the forum unless you're Poster rank or above.

And...would the file even still be there, after the forum move?  Anyone care to confirm?

23 hours ago, Jomisneeze said:

I wanna know as well. I'm a big fan of SS's art and I'm really interested in that extra pre-sneeze Diane

On 2/18/2020 at 8:23 AM, Esstrosa said:

Same I wanna see it

You can probably find them here.  They have compiled most of their work in this topic and if it's not there you can ask and someone will probably have it.

7 hours ago, RaisingKane said:

You can probably find them here.  They have compiled most of their work in this topic and if it's not there you can ask and someone will probably have it.

Thank you! 

Archived