Sneeze Fetish Forum

"A cold on winter" - Part 1/2 (Secret Santa for CeruleanBlue)

Hey! This is the first time I enter the Secret Santa, and I'm so excited about it! This is a story for @CeruleanBlue! I'm so happy I'm your Secret Santa this year, I love your stories and fanfictions, so I tried my best to make this story one of my best ones.

I'll split it in two parts because it got reaaally long, and don't worry, the next part will probably be posted tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for taking so long to post it, I had some little problems with my laptop, but everything is fine now.

Now, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! ❤️

The night fell before Ezra knew it, and know he was running through the dark woods, tired and with a headache beginning to show itself. He had to go to Charles’ work and go home together as he promised that morning. His eyes itched as the cold wind hit his face, making his nostrils wrinkle; lately, Ezra started to feel a bit exhausted, to the point were he almost passed out during lunch, gaining more work to do and leaving late, so he transformed into his wolf form to find Charles’ and go home together.

The ground was covered in ice and it was hard to run like that, and Ezra noticed some snowflakes falling on his head. That wasn’t good. He had to hurry.

He increased his speed, beginning to see the fading lights of the houses in the distance, smiling and showing his sharp teeth, hardly noticing his paws starting to slide off the floor until it was too late to do anything. The big werewolf fell into the cold lake beside him that had some ice blocks floating around it, struggling to touch the shore and get out of there, but being an animal wasn’t helping, so with the last energy that he had he transformed into a human again, swimming desperately and hoping he didn’t freeze to death. Gosh, was his luck terrible.

He laid on the cold floor, catching his breath. That was close, very close, he could’ve died in there if it wasn’t for his ability to transform quickly. A shiver ran through his spine, making him shiver like crazy, it was too cold out there, he didn’t want to catch hypothermia. Ezra stood up, tensing and trying to preserve his body heat, and began to walk.

With every step he took, his body shivered even more as he felt some warm tears rolling down his cheeks; the thought of cuddling in bed with Charles ran through his mind, wishing he was there to help him. His nose was burning up, and Ezra sniffled almost every second, rubbing it with the back of his hand. Between coughs and sniffles, a tickle began to form in his sinuses, itching and irritating his nose, making his sinuses flare in response while Ezra tried to stop it with rubbing and sniffling, failing flatly, only making the tickle stronger. He stopped walking when he felt his eyes beginning to close, raising his head to look at the sky, feeling his breath hitch loudly.

“Heh-hihh… Hhh-huhh…!” listening to himself, it sounded like he was crying or in pain, which would be a bit funny if Ezra wasn’t trying to get a sneeze out of him. After a few seconds, he groaned; the sneeze was gone.

He was sure his nose liked to mock him: When he didn’t want to sneeze, he did, and when he did want to, he didn’t. He silently cursed at his nose and began walking again, frowning at the tickle that was still playing with his sinuses, trying his best to ignore it until he arrived at his destination. Snowflakes fell and covered the ground, a cold wind making the trees shake, making the snow covering them fall on Ezra’s head, tensing him up and reminding him he had to hurry.

Ezra, even though he wasn’t in shape to do it, began to run. His speed was very low compared to that of a werewolf, and the shivers along with the ice covering the floor weren’t helping. The only thing that could be heard in those woods were sniffles, coughs, groans and curses coming from the miserable human running desperately to find his boyfriend.

After running for what felt like an eternity, Ezra found the restaurant were Charles worked. It smelled like him, he was close. The only problem was that he didn’t know exactly were he was or what was he doing because Ezra tracked him with his smell, nothing else.

He put his hand in his pocket, searching for his phone, shivering at how cold and soaked he was; he coughed on his elbow and furrowed his brow when he couldn’t find the phone. Maybe it fell in the lake? If that was the case, then a new problem showed itself: How could Ezra get in the restaurant without money and looking like a homeless guy?

Ezra found himself too absorbed in his thoughts that he didn’t notice the familiar tickle coming back to torture him. His nose wrinkled, his sinuses flared, and Ezra just barely had time to cover his nose and mouth with his hands before pitching forward.

“Huhh-hehh… Heh’iTSHioo! Hh’tSHhiew!”

“Ezra? Is that you?”

Ezra jumped, a shiver running through his spine, and it probably wasn’t because of the cold. That soothing and calm voice, it was him. He turned around while violently rubbing his nose and their eyes met. Those green, deep pupils were staring at him, denoting shock; heck, he was beautiful.

“Wait, are you soaked in water? Ezra! It’s freezing out here! Are you crazy?!” Charles yelled while approaching him. It took a moment for Ezra to understand what he was saying; a migraine was starting to show itself.

“N-No,” he croaked, noticing how shaky and unstable his voice sounded, cringing at himself. “C-Charles, I j-just-” he paused, turning away from his boyfriend to cough on his elbow, then shivered for what felt like the millionth time that night.

“You sound terrible! Let’s talk inside, okay?”

“That s-sounds great…”

Charles shot him a look of concern. “Come on, go to the restaurant with me, you need to warm up before-”

“Heh’iTSCHh! TSCHiuu!” Ezra barely had time to react before turning away from Charles, miserably covering his face to not spread any germs on him.

“Yeah, that,” Charles grabbed Ezra by the hand and led him into the restaurant.

It was a comfortable and familiar place that smelled like delicious food and desserts of all kinds, and now it had a Christmas decoration that really set up the mood. When the heating hit Ezra’s face, a smile appeared on his lips; it felt like a house with a chimney, presents under the tree and kids cheering and laughing while thanking Santa for another great year.

Ezra was so absorbed in his own world that he didn’t notice some people gazing at him in a contemptuous way. Yeah, his appearance clashed with the environment, but he didn’t really care. Charles was leading him to the rooms were the waiters kept their clothes and personal stuffs like cellphones, and they could have made it to the room if it wasn’t for all the attention Ezra was dragging to himself.

“Williams!” Charles turned around quickly when he heard the mention of his last name.

“Oh, Miles, what’s up?” Ezra glanced at the big guy trying to talk to them, perhaps it was Charles’ boss? No, it couldn’t be, he had a waiter uniform on.

“Who’s this guy? You know we can’t let people in the dressing rooms if they aren’t waiters.”

“Uh, well, he’s my-”

“Heh’tSCHIUU!” Ezra interrupted loudly.

“Yeah, exactly, he’s my ‘heh’tschiuu’” Charles said, mimicking Ezra’s sneeze, making the other guy chuckle a bit.

“What?”

“I’ll explain later, but please don’t tell anyone,” the big waiter arched an eyebrow, then sighed.

“Ugh, fine, but you owe me this one.”

And so, Miles walked away, still glancing at Ezra without much discretion. The werewolf didn’t have much time to react before Charles tucked him into the waiters room.

“Ezra, are you okay? Gosh, you must be freezing!”

“I-I’m fine… It’s a b-bit warmer here,” he tried to smile, even though he was shaking like a leaf.

“Come on, take off your sweater while I get you a towel,” as Charles said this, he started to walk away.

“O-Okay.”

The brown-haired man started to leave, worriedly glancing at his boyfriend for a moment before leaving the room while Ezra calmed down. The room was warm, that was for sure, it felt good.

The werewolf rubbed his eyes and nose, standing up and taking off his cold and soaked sweater; he shivered again, but without his sweater on, Ezra could feel the heating hit his chest and face, which made him let out a sigh of relief. His nose was starting to get congested and irritated, so he couldn’t smell the desserts that covered the restaurant, which was a bit disappointing.

What he COULD smell however was his boyfriend entering the dressing room with his hoodie and a white towel that looked soft and comfortable, smiling.

“Hey sweetheart,” he said, giving Ezra the towel and hoodie.

“This is yours, right?” Ezra asked, smelling the cloth like a wolf. Charles laughed.

“Yes, you bought it for me,” he approached Ezra and put the towel over his head like a caring mother. “It seems like your nose is as sensitive as ever.”

Ezra sniffled. “It’s congested, there are a lot of things I can’t- Hah-hh…!”

Charles stopped drying Ezra’s hair with the towel when his breath hitched, blinking at him. “Gonna sneeze?”

“I-I… Heh-hh!” Ezra’s nose twitched, and his nostrils flared with every desperate hitch, raising his hand to cover his mouth and nose. “Heh-hh-huh… Heh’tsCHIuu! Hh’iTSCHhiew! Hah-hh… nngh…”

After a few false starts, his nose desisted, leaving him sniffling and groaning.

“Bless you,” Charles said in a concerned tone. “Gosh, you sound terrible.”

“Add I feel the sabe way…” he said, not noticing how congested and nasal his voice sounded.

“Hold on, I think I have some tissues around,” he turned around, opened his locker and grabbed a pack of tissues with aloe vera scent. Those were Ezra’s favorite ones, they smelled very good and calmed down his sensitive nostrils when he blew his nose on them. “Here.”

“Thadks,” he coughed a bit on his elbow and took out a tissue, wetly blowing his nose on it, feeling some congestion going away, sighing in relief. “That feels much better…”

“I’m glad,” Charles said, but then his expression changed in an instant into a dubious one. “Hey, why are you soaked in cold water, Ezra?”

Ezra shrugged and looked down at the tip of his shoes. Should he tell Charles about his little accident? Well, he couldn’t lie to him, even though he was careless to be running on the ice-covered ground and it would make him look like a clumsy fool, the worried look Charles was giving him melted his heart, so Ezra decided to tell him the truth.

“Let’s just say I kind of tripped and fell into a frozen lake on my way here,” the way he said it was so fast that Charles had to take a moment to analyze every single word coming out of his boyfriend’s mouth, then opened his green eyes wide.

“You what?!”

“I was in a hurry! I just wanted to arrive at time, so we could go home toge-” Ezra was interrupted by a harsh coughing fit that took him off-guard, covering his mouth while trying to calm down. Charles patted his back like a caring mother.

“Wow, ok, hang in there for a sec,” when Ezra’s fit stopped, he weakly looked up at Charles, noticing a hint of mixed emotions in his eyes. Something between concern and slight anger. “That’s really sweet of you, Ezra, but you must be careful,” he sighed. “At least tell me you were a wolf when that happened.”

“Well- yeah. I turned human when I got out of the lake.”

Charles frowned, not knowing how to react. “Hm… Ok, don’t worry, for now I’m glad you’re here.”

The dark-haired werewolf tried to answer, but a sudden shiver ran through his spine and made him look away, putting his hands on his arms to try to stop it. Charles put a hand on Ezra’s hair, noticing how soaked and cold it was.

“You okay? Are you cold?”

“N-Not much…”

Charles played with his boyfriend’s hair for a moment, frowning a bit. “Your hair is a mess,” he chuckled, making Ezra look at him with a mischievous smile.

“It always is,” he wiped his nose on his sleeve again, sniffling wetly.

Somehow, the heating made his nose even waterier than before, which wasn’t exactly helpful now, considering how little tissues were in the box. The werewolf took one out and blew his nose on it, gaining a honking sound, cringing at it; his nostrils felt irritated, his nose was noticeably red, and he could feel the congestion not wanting to leave his nasal cavities. Then he felt Charles’ hand touching his forehead so gently that Ezra couldn’t help but smile.

He tiredly closed his eyes. Charles’s hand was warm and soft, just like a mother’s, which relaxed him so much he wanted to fall asleep right there; but sadly, this kind of satisfaction never lasts forever, and Ezra noticed Charles’ hand going away, almost making a displeased groan.

“Hm, you’re not hot, but…”

Ezra smirked. “Rude, you always say I’m hot.”

The werewolf had to stifle a laugh when he saw his boyfriend’s face going red. “I meant hot, like, your body temperature, it’s not like I don’t think you’re, uh, I mean-”

“Hey, I get it,” Ezra rubbed his nose, trying to hide his smile. “You’re always cute when you ramble.”

Charles frowned, not because he was mad, but out of embarrassment. “I think we should go; your temperature felt a bit high.”

“But don’t you have more work to do?”

“Maybe about two hours left, yes.”

“I can wait if you want, I don’t have a problem with staying here.”

Charles looked troubled for half a second, then smiled. “I don’t want you to get worse, and this is not the appropriate place to rest. Don’t worry, I’ll tell Miles to back me up this time, he’ll understand.”

“You sure?”

Charles set aside Ezra’s messy bangs and planted a kiss on his forehead just like he did some minutes ago, knowing that was something the werewolf loved.

“I’m sure. I’ll talk with Miles, you wait here.”

And that said, his boyfriend disappeared through the door, so Ezra started preparing to go, grabbing another tissue and blowing his congested nose on it, trying to at least be able to breathe correctly.

Charles, on the other side, was looking for Miles, concern overgrowing on him; when he kissed Ezra’s forehead, it felt warmer than before, so he hoped he wasn’t running a fever already. Charles was so concentrated in his worries that he didn’t notice he almost pushed a waiter.

“Excuse me,” he automatically responded, looking up to see the person he almost runned over. It took him some seconds to analyze that manly face in front of him, blinking when recognition fell over him. “Miles!”

“What’s with you? Shouldn’t you be working?”

“Yeah, but I had an unexpected problem and I kinda need to go, so… Would you back me up for today?”

“What?”

“I’ll pay you.”

Miles arched an eyebrow. “Does this have something to do with that guy you were with earlier?”

“Yes,” Charles answered, unsure. Miles was a difficult guy, and you never knew what he was thinking, so Charles didn’t know what to do if he rejected the idea.

Miles let out a long, heavy sigh, finally gazing at Charles to answer him. “Fine, but this is the last time I help you with your whims, understood?”

Charles couldn’t hide a smile forming on his lips. “Thanks, Miles, I owe you one.”

“Two,” he corrected, smirking.

Charles suppressed a laugh. “Yeah, I owe you two. See you later, and thanks again.”

This said, the guy left to the waiters’ room, trying not to attract unnecessary; he sure was lucky his boss wasn’t there tonight, or else it would’ve been impossible to leave without some problems showing up. He put his hand on the door handle, suddenly hearing a strong, muffled sound coming from inside; Charles couldn’t decipher what kind of sound it was, but he had his suspicions.

He got in the room, opening his mouth to ask Ezra if everything was okay, but was interrupted by a sharp, desperate inhale that was so sudden Charles didn’t have much time to react.

“Heh’ITSCHuu! Hh’tSCHIew! Heh’iTSCHIUU!” those sneezes sounded way more desperate and forceful than the previous ones, and even though Ezra’s face was buried into the tissues, Charles could see some feverish blush taking place on his white cheeks, which made his eyebrows furrow in concern.

“God bless you,” he said while closing the door behind him for the clients to not hear all the sneezing, it would cause a lot of problems if they did. The werewolf jumped, sniffling wetly and raising his head to look at his boyfriend, trying to seem less sick than he was.

“O-Oh, Charles,” he cleared his throat. “Did you… see all that?” he asked, referring to the sneezing fit he had a moment ago.

“Maybe the last half of it, yes,” Charles replied, perceiving the werewolf’s discomfort in an instant, raising both hands to fix his last statement. “I’m sorry, I just heard something and wanted to check if you were alright.”

Ezra sighed, a mix between fatigue and embarrassment appearing on his face. “Gosh, I’m such a mess right now…”

Charles put a hand on Ezra’s forehead again, worried that his temperature might raise higher. “I don’t think you’re a mess, but we have to do something about this fever of yours.”

“Yeah, I suppose…” he murmured, wanting to change the subject to not concern Charles too much. “So, how did it go? Did Miles agree?”

“Yes, we can leave now. But let’s exit through the backdoor so the customers don’t see us, okay?”

Ezra nodded, beginning to stand up; but when he did, his head started spinning, so he grabbed Charles’ shoulder to not fall off, putting a hand on his aching temples.

“Are you okay?” he heard Charles ask. It took some seconds for Ezra to answer, dizziness overtaking him, painfully opening his eyelids and smiling to his boyfriend.

“…I’m fine, just a bit light-headed.”

“Can you walk properly? Do you want my help? I don’t want you to pass out, and it’s really cold outside, what if your fever gets worse? And what if-?”

“Charles,” the werewolf stopped Charles’ concerned rambling, noticing he was getting gradually nervous with each word. “Calm down, the apartment is not too far away, and you’re the one driving the motorcycle, there’s nothing to worry about.”

The other guy gazed at him, a series of emotions flashing across his expressive face. “Just… Don’t let go of me during the ride, and hide your face from the cold wind,” he looked at Ezra’s sweater for half a second. “Do you need another sweater?”

“No, it’s okay, I’ll use the blanket to cover my neck.”

This said, it was decided; even though Charles was overly concerned, it was true that their apartment was rather close, and it wasn’t snowing too much outside, so they were probably fine. Still with some doubts crossing his mind, Charles walked to the backdoor and opened it, making sure his boyfriend didn’t have problems walking.

Outside was very cold, and the wind hit Ezra’s face the moment he took a step out, sending a tingling sensation to his sinuses, but it wasn’t enough to make him sneeze. They both began walking towards the motorcycle, Charles shooting concerned gazes to the werewolf almost every second, making sure everything went well. When they found the vehicle, they got on it, Ezra hugging his boyfriend from behind, hiding his head on his back.

It took a moment for Charles to turn on the motorcycle, noticing Ezra’s arms were shivering and his hands were cold, turning around to check on him, not being able to see his face because it was buried on his back.

“Ezra, are you okay?”

The guy forced a smile with flushed, feverish cheeks. “Y-Yes, let’s go now and hope it doesn’t s-start snowing.”

Charles nodded, putting on the helmet and starting the ride, doing his best to not be too fast so the cold wind didn’t bother Ezra. The werewolf’s arms tightened, not wanting to let go of his boyfriend; the fever was starting to affect him, some tears forming on his eyes without him noticing, feeling his nose twitch. He sniffled and pressed his nose on Charles’ back, attempting to stop the forming itch, a cold breeze entering his sensitive sinuses and making them react immediately.

“Hh-hih-hehh…” His breath hitched loudly, and the cold temperature wasn’t exactly helping him, so he desperately buried his head on Charles’ back while he gave his last, sharp inhale. “Heh’hMPH! Hh’HMPHH!”

Charles got a bit startled by the sudden muffled sneezes, listening to Ezra’s wet, congested sniffles, hearing a small “sorry” coming from him, followed by some harsh coughs. The brown-haired smiled sweetly, knowing the werewolf couldn’t see him, feeling Ezra’s grip tighten around him like a child hugging his mother; luckily enough, they were arriving home, which made Charles let out a sigh of relief.

After around ten minutes, Charles parked the motorbike and took out his helmet, hearing small sniffles coming from behind him; he grabbed Ezra’s hand to help him stand, worrying at how cold it was. Ezra slowly stood up, a bit dizzy and confused, and they both began to walk.

“We’re finally home, Ezra.”

6 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

This is a story for @CeruleanBlue! I'm so happy I'm your Secret Santa this year, I love your stories and fanfictions, so I tried my best to make this story one of my best ones.

I'll split it in two parts because it got reaaally long, and don't worry, the next part will probably be posted tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for taking so long to post it, I had some little problems with my laptop, but everything is fine now.

Aw, you’re so sweet!! It means a lot to me that you like my stories. :) I was actually really happy to see that you were my Secret Santa.

It’s totally fine — take your time!

Some general things I loved before rambling about specifics:

Ahhh I love soft werewolves!! Ezra is adorable in this! And getting sick from a frozen lake is one of my favorite things lately. Charles being worried about Ezra is so cute, they’re so sweet together. I can see that you put a lot stuff from my form in and thank you, it’s so cute!!

When he didn’t want to sneeze, he did, and when he did want to, he didn’t.

I love this detail omg.

“Huhh-hehh… Heh’iTSHioo! Hh’tSHhiew!”

“Ezra? Is that you?”

Aww, I love that Charles recognized him by/noticed him from his sneezes. And the sneeze spellings are great in this fic.

“N-No,” he croaked, noticing how shaky and unstable his voice sounded, cringing at himself. “C-Charles, I j-just-” he paused, turning away from his boyfriend to cough on his elbow, then shivered for what felt like the millionth time that night.

Awww, this was so cute! Poor Ezra. :heart:

Charles shot him a look of concern. “Come on, go to the restaurant with me, you need to warm up before-”

“Heh’iTSCHh! TSCHiuu!” Ezra barely had time to react before turning away from Charles, miserably covering his face to not spread any germs on him.

“Yeah, that,” Charles grabbed Ezra by the hand and led him into the restaurant.

I love this part!! And I only just noticed while typing this that Charles leads Ezra by the hand — that’s so cute, I love that type of thing.

“Uh, well, he’s my-”

“Heh’tSCHIUU!” Ezra interrupted loudly.

“Yeah, exactly, he’s my ‘heh’tschiuu’” Charles said, mimicking Ezra’s sneeze, making the other guy chuckle a bit.

Aw, this was really cute.

“Ezra, are you okay? Gosh, you must be freezing!”

“I-I’m fine… It’s a b-bit warmer here,” he tried to smile, even though he was shaking like a leaf.

“Come on, take off your sweater while I get you a towel,” as Charles said this, he started to walk away.

“O-Okay.”

The brown-haired man started to leave, worriedly glancing at his boyfriend for a moment before leaving the room while Ezra calmed down. The room was warm, that was for sure, it felt good.

The werewolf rubbed his eyes and nose, standing up and taking off his cold and soaked sweater; he shivered again

I know I sound like a broken record, but this part is so cute!! Ezra still insisting he’s fine and trying to be reassuring even though he’s clearly not. The last sentence in this part is adorable too — I’m just really soft for sick werewolf boys. :lol: I also feel the need to re-read up until this point now that I know he was wearing a sweater. Boys in sweaters are so cute — especially sick boys in sweaters. :blush:

“Hey sweetheart,” he said, giving Ezra the towel and hoodie.

“This is yours, right?” Ezra asked, smelling the cloth like a wolf. Charles laughed.

“Yes, you bought it for me,” he approached Ezra and put the towel over his head like a caring mother. “It seems like your nose is as sensitive as ever.”

Ezra sniffled. “It’s congested, there are a lot of things I can’t- Hah-hh…!”

Charles stopped drying Ezra’s hair with the towel when his breath hitched, blinking at him. “Gonna sneeze?”

“I-I… Heh-hh!” Ezra’s nose twitched, and his nostrils flared with every desperate hitch, raising his hand to cover his mouth and nose. “Heh-hh-huh… Heh’tsCHIuu! Hh’iTSCHhiew! Hah-hh… nngh…”

After a few false starts, his nose desisted, leaving him sniffling and groaning.

“Bless you,” Charles said in a concerned tone. “Gosh, you sound terrible.”

“Add I feel the sabe way…” he said, not noticing how congested and nasal his voice sounded.

I know at this point I’m basically quoting the entire fic — but I absolutely adore this entire part. “Sweetheart” awwww. I love werewolves just having slightly wolf-like mannerisms like the way he immediately smells the hoodie to see if it smells like Charles. Also, Charles drying Ezra’s with a towel is such a cute scenario — and the image of Ezra just sitting there with the towel still on his head when Charles pulls away is adorable. I also love when werewolves/vampires/etc can’t smell as much as they usually can because of illness/allergies. “Gonna sneeze?” Wow okay the official moment of my death right there oh my god. The actual part about the sneezes here, including the build-ups and nose flares and just everything to be honest — that was so hot. And I love Charles’s concerned blessing and “you sound terrible.” And Charles’s response is so cute, especially congested like that!

Ezra shrugged and looked down at the tip of his shoes. Should he tell Charles about his little accident? Well, he couldn’t lie to him, even though he was careless to be running on the ice-covered ground and it would make him look like a clumsy fool, the worried look Charles was giving him melted his heart, so Ezra decided to tell him the truth.

“Let’s just say I kind of tripped and fell into a frozen lake on my way here,” the way he said it was so fast that Charles had to take a moment to analyze every single word coming out of his boyfriend’s mouth, then opened his green eyes wide.

“You what?!”

“I was in a hurry! I just wanted to arrive at time, so we could go home toge-” Ezra was interrupted by a harsh coughing fit that took him off-guard, covering his mouth while trying to calm down. Charles patted his back

Ezra’s so cute!!

The dark-haired werewolf tried to answer, but a sudden shiver ran through his spine and made him look away, putting his hands on his arms to try to stop it. Charles put a hand on Ezra’s hair, noticing how soaked and cold it was.

“You okay? Are you cold?”

“N-Not much…”

Charles played with his boyfriend’s hair for a moment, frowning a bit. “Your hair is a mess,” he chuckled, making Ezra look at him with a mischievous smile.

“It always is,” he wiped his nose on his sleeve again, sniffling wetly.

Lately, I’m really soft for people being cold, especially sick people, so this was adorable. Charles playing with Ezra’s hair and saying it’s a mess is so cute!! And same here, Ezra, my hair doesn’t cooperate either lol.

he wanted to fall asleep right there; but sadly, this kind of satisfaction never lasts forever, and Ezra noticed Charles’ hand going away, almost making a displeased groan.

“Hm, you’re not hot, but…”

Ezra smirked. “Rude, you always say I’m hot.”

The werewolf had to stifle a laugh when he saw his boyfriend’s face going red. “I meant hot, like, your body temperature, it’s not like I don’t think you’re, uh, I mean-”

“Hey, I get it,” Ezra rubbed his nose, trying to hide his smile. “You’re always cute when you ramble.”

Aww, Ezra being really comforted by the feeling of Charles’s hand on his forehead is so cute. And their banter here is adorable! I love them! Ezra being sassy and Charles getting shy. :heart:

Charles set aside Ezra’s messy bangs and planted a kiss on his forehead just like he did some minutes ago, knowing that was something the werewolf loved.

Aww, I love this!!

He put his hand on the door handle, suddenly hearing a strong, muffled sound coming from inside; Charles couldn’t decipher what kind of sound it was, but he had his suspicions.

He got in the room, opening his mouth to ask Ezra if everything was okay, but was interrupted by a sharp, desperate inhale that was so sudden Charles didn’t have much time to react.

“Heh’ITSCHuu! Hh’tSCHIew! Heh’iTSCHIUU!” those sneezes sounded way more desperate and forceful than the previous ones, and even though Ezra’s face was buried into the tissues, Charles could see some feverish blush taking place on his white cheeks, which made his eyebrows furrow in concern.

“God bless you,” he said while closing the door behind him for the clients to not hear all the sneezing, it would cause a lot of problems if they did. The werewolf jumped, sniffling wetly and raising his head to look at his boyfriend, trying to seem less sick than he was.

“O-Oh, Charles,” he cleared his throat. “Did you… see all that?” he asked, referring to the sneezing fit he had a moment ago.

“Maybe the last half of it, yes,” Charles replied, perceiving the werewolf’s discomfort in an instant, raising both hands to fix his last statement. “I’m sorry, I just heard something and wanted to check if you were alright.”

Ezra sighed, a mix between fatigue and embarrassment appearing on his face. “Gosh, I’m such a mess right now…”

Charles put a hand on Ezra’s forehead again, worried that his temperature might raise higher. “I don’t think you’re a mess, but we have to do something about this fever of yours.”

I love the scenario of Charles walking in on Ezra in the middle of a fit. Ezra’s sneezes getting stronger as he gets sicker, omggg. “More desperate and forceful” wow okay just kill me like this why not. Ezra being startled by Charles and then immediately trying to pretend he’s less sick than he really is — it’s so cute! This whole segment here is really cute in general honestly. AND FEVER BLUSH. YES. Lately fever blush is just the cutest thing to me.

Don’t let go of me during the ride

Don’t let go of me — they are adorable together, oh my god.

Outside was very cold, and the wind hit Ezra’s face the moment he took a step out, sending a tingling sensation to his sinuses, but it wasn’t enough to make him sneeze. They both began walking towards the motorcycle, Charles shooting concerned gazes to the werewolf almost every second, making sure everything went well. When they found the vehicle, they got on it, Ezra hugging his boyfriend from behind, hiding his head on his back.

It took a moment for Charles to turn on the motorcycle, noticing Ezra’s arms were shivering and his hands were cold, turning around to check on him, not being able to see his face because it was buried on his back.

“Ezra, are you okay?”

The guy forced a smile with flushed, feverish cheeks. “Y-Yes, let’s go now and hope it doesn’t s-start snowing.”

Charles nodded, putting on the helmet and starting the ride, doing his best to not be too fast so the cold wind didn’t bother Ezra. The werewolf’s arms tightened, not wanting to let go of his boyfriend; the fever was starting to affect him, some tears forming on his eyes without him noticing, feeling his nose twitch. He sniffled and pressed his nose on Charles’ back, attempting to stop the forming itch, a cold breeze entering his sensitive sinuses and making them react immediately.

“Hh-hih-hehh…” His breath hitched loudly, and the cold temperature wasn’t exactly helping him, so he desperately buried his head on Charles’ back while he gave his last, sharp inhale. “Heh’hMPH! Hh’HMPHH!”

Charles got a bit startled by the sudden muffled sneezes, listening to Ezra’s wet, congested sniffles, hearing a small “sorry” coming from him, followed by some harsh coughs. The brown-haired smiled sweetly, knowing the werewolf couldn’t see him, feeling Ezra’s grip tighten around him like a child hugging his mother; luckily enough, they were arriving home, which made Charles let out a sigh of relief.

After around ten minutes, Charles parked the motorbike and took out his helmet, hearing small sniffles coming from behind him; he grabbed Ezra’s hand to help him stand, worrying at how cold it was. Ezra slowly stood up, a bit dizzy and confused, and they both began to walk.

“We’re finally home, Ezra.”

I know this is a super long quote but I loved it so much, I have to quote it. Ezra being affected by the cold air! Ezra holding onto Charles tightly and burying his face into his back! Ezra pressing his nose into Charles’s back in an attempt to not sneeze and then muffling sneezes into him! Charles helping him up and “finally” — not just “we’re home” — we’re “finally” home, because he knows how bad Ezra feels and how tired he is. :heart: 

Sorry this was such a long-winded reply. I really, really love this so far!! Thank you so much. :hug: Looking forward to part two! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

jhhvdsdvjksda Omg! I think I'm blushing at your response, I'm so happy you liked it! :wubsmiley:  And what a coincidence, the moment I log in to post part 2 I see your recent answer, gosh, I don't even know what to say :laugh: I'm so glad you liked the story! I was actually kind of scared since this is the first time I do this Secret Santa thing, haha;;; 

Now, here's part 2! It's not as long as the first one, but it has caretaking, so enjoy it! ❤️ 

The brown-haired opened the door while holding Ezra’s shivering hand, letting him go inside first. Inside was warm and peaceful, and it smelled like the chocolate they both drank that morning; of course, Charles was the only one that could smell this, because the werewolf’s runny nose was completely blocked.

“Ezra, how do you feel?” Charles asked, seeing his boyfriend dropping himself on the couch, shivering.

“Even better now that we’re here,” he replied with a hoarse, weak voice, clearing his throat to hide this fact, resulting in a painful coughing fit that left him exhausted. His face had a feverish flush between his cheeks and nose, he had slight dark circles around his eyes and the sound of his sniffles could be heard every ten seconds; he looked miserable and felt like it.

Charles approached him. “You shouldn’t rest on the couch. Come on, let’s go to our room so you can take those cold clothes off.”

Ezra groaned, he felt too weak to even walk, and every time he stood up, he felt a pain on his temples; but seeing Charles’ concerned gaze, he couldn’t reject his suggestion and resting on a bed instead of the couch sounded great.

Trying to ignore his aching extremities, Ezra went to their room with his boyfriend, starting to sweat. The room was warmer than the rest of the apartment, which was a relief; the first thing the werewolf did was lie down on the bed, relaxing at how comfortable and soft it was, closing his eyes to fall asleep right there.

“Ezra, wait,” he barely heard his boyfriend calling him, tiredly opening his dark blue eyes when he felt a hand gently rubbing his back. “I know this is a difficult request, but don’t fall asleep yet, you have to take your clothes off and drink some medicine.”

Ezra made a sound difficult to identify, sitting up while massaging his frown. “… Okay, let me… try to stand up,” he murmured, his voice so weak that Charles could feel his exhaustion.

“… Wait, I’ll bring you your clothes, I don’t want you to pass out,” he said, starting to leave, turning around at the last second to look at Ezra. “You start to undress, I’ll be right back.”

The werewolf weakly smiled in response, rubbing his congested nose and beginning to take off his damp shoes. Outside, snowflakes began to fall off the dark, night sky, and Ezra could hear the strong wind hitting the window glass, imagining how cold it must be outside and shivering in response; he sure was glad they got home quickly. He put his head on the pillow, sighing, wanting to relax a little, feeling his legs and arms ache constantly and being bothered by it; even his nose was itching strongly because of the temperature, and when Ezra touched it with the back of his hand, he realized it was very cold.

He violently rubbed his nasal cavities, a familiar itch taking form at the back of his sinuses, making him groan, annoyed. Now he couldn’t even rub his nose because the itch intensified; he cursed at his sensitive nose, not knowing what to do to stop the upcoming sneeze.

“Hh-heh… Hihh…!” his breath hitched, and his sinuses flared, the tickle getting stronger. Ezra hadn’t noticed he didn’t have any tissues around until the imminent expulsion was too strong to even avoid it anymore. “Hhh-heh… Heh’tSCHIuu! iTSCHIEW! Hh-hehh… Hhh- nng…”

Even though his sinuses were burning, the last sneeze couldn’t come out, leaving Ezra displeased and with his breath still quivering. He was going to take away his hands from his face, sensing a warm liquid coming out of his nose, his face flushing in a second; he felt so embarrassed and gross.

“Bless you,” came a familiar voice, to which Ezra raised his head to find his boyfriend with some clothes on his arm and grabbing a thermometer and pills with his hand. Charles was surprised to find the werewolf still with his face buried in his hands, becoming aware of the lack of tissues in the room and letting out a sound of realization. “Ah, s-sorry, here I have the tissues.”

He took them out of his pocket, Ezra taking them and turning away from his boyfriend while he wetly blew his nose, groaning when his nose remained congested even after doing this.

“Thadks, Charles…” he croaked, his head beginning to hurt in response to the congestion, feeling dizzy.

“Gosh Ezra, you sound terrible,” said the other man, sitting on the edge of the bed and touching the werewolf’s sweaty forehead, gaining a weird sound from him, making him quickly remove his hand. “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

“Ndo, it’s just… your ha’d is cold…” he weakly murmured, grabbing another tissue to blow his nose again, his sinuses letting out a honking sound, cringing at himself.

“Yeah, and you’re really hot right now,” Ezra was going to make a weak joke about this statement, but Charles noticed his intentions and put the thermometer in his mouth before he could say anything. “Come on, I need to know your temperature.”

Ezra didn’t like thermometers that much, but he was too tired to complain, so he just closed his eyes for a moment and let his head fall on Charles’ shoulder. The brown-haired played with the werewolf’s messy bangs, giving him slight shivers through his spine, Charles not liking how warm his boyfriend was and feeling the heat of his breath against his neck.

He was breathing through his mouth, sniffling every now and then trying to get rid of the congestion, incapable of unblocking his irritated sinuses. Ezra had his eyes closed, enjoying how gently and soothingly his boyfriend played with his dark hair, the headache fading away and his whole-body relaxing; he could’ve fallen asleep right there if it wasn’t for the annoying beeping sound that suddenly filled the room, which made his ears hurt.

Charles took the thermometer out of the man’s mouth and looked at it. His temperature was 101.2°; it wasn’t an extremely high fever, but it could become one if they didn’t take care of it soon.

He sighed and looked over at Ezra, who didn’t seem exactly awake, but was still sniffling and rubbing his nose occasionally, so Charles put a hand on his neck and made him raise his head slowly.

“Ezra? Are you there?” he asked with a concerned smile. “You have a fever, and I know you want to sleep, but put on these clothes and take a pill so you can rest well.”

“Nnn… Which clothes?”

“Here.”

Ezra weakly looked at what his boyfriend had on his hands. It was a pair of pants and a thick sweater that the werewolf loved to use to sleep, and Charles had a similar one on, which was very weird since he didn’t use it that much. Ezra smiled tiredly, rubbing his nose again while grabbing the sweater.

“I love this sweater.”

“I know,” Charles chuckled. “I also got mine, so we match up.”

Ezra coughed slightly on his elbow. “Looks great on you.”

They both shared smiles before the werewolf started putting the sweater and pants on, sighing in relief; they were pretty warm, and he could bet the sweater smelled great. Ezra sighed with exhaustion.

“I think I’ll lie down now…” he murmured, sniffling and letting himself fall on the bed.

“How do you feel?” Charles asked, seeing Ezra’s sweaty forehead and feverish flush on his cheeks with concern.

“Better now that you’re here-hh- with… m-me,” he felt a burn in his nose that forced his breath to hitch in the middle of his statement, so he groaned in displease and grabbed a tissue quickly, his mouth hanging open while his chest expanded with every involuntary hitch. “Hh-heh… Hihh! Hh- nn…” he raised his head to look at the ceiling, his red sinuses flaring constantly. After some false starts, his nose gave up, even though the itch remained torturing him, the sneeze couldn’t go out. “Ugh, it’s gone…”

“You okay?” Charles asked, who was intensely looking at the werewolf just a second ago, waiting for the sneeze.

Ezra sniffled. “Yeah, it’s just…” then rubbed his nose, the tickle bothering him and making his nose twitch. “… It won’t come out.”

Charles seemed to hesitate for a split second, furrowing a bit and looking away. Ezra knew that face, he was unsure about asking him something.

“What’s wrong?”

“I-uh…” he stopped talking and just silently approached Ezra, putting his index finger on his nose carefully. Ezra went confused, not knowing what his boyfriend tried to do.

“What are you-hh-Hehh…!” Charles pressed his nose gently, immediately getting a flare from Ezra’s nostrils and hearing his breath hitch.

“I barely pressed your nose and you’re already on the point of sneezing,” Charles smiled. “Your nose sure is sensitive.”

“Wha-hhh… Hihh-hehh…” the werewolf couldn’t even make a correct sentence without his quivering breath interrupting him, raising a tissue while feeling the guy’s fingers playing with the tip of his nostrils. “C-Charlehhh… Wait-hehh-huhh…!” he tried to move his boyfriend away, so he didn’t sneeze on him, resulting in a series of desperate, quivering hitches. After some seconds of nasal torture, Ezra’s nose finally desisted, and the werewolf gave a sharp inhale, covering both his nose and mouth with the tissues. “Heh’TSCHIuu! HH’TSCHIEW! Hih’itSCHIoo! Hhh-nn… Hh’ITSCHIUU! …Ugh…”

Those strong, forceful explosions left him an exhausted and sniffly mess, and he loudly blew his nose on the tissues, his eyes and nose starting to hurt a little. Charles arranged his dark bangs caringly.

“Sorry, you seemed to need help there,” he softly said while Ezra tucked the tissues in the trash, rubbing his red nose. “Guess I didn’t expect your nose to be that sensitive.”

“Snf, dod’t worry, it’s fide…” Ezra croaked, coughing on his elbow, putting a hand on his forehead to calm down a forming headache. Now he really felt like hell, his whole body ached, his nose was congested and his eyes burned in fatigue; all he wanted to do was sleep.

Charles seemed to understand the werewolf’s discomfort, so he took one of the pills he brought and gave it to him.

“Come on, take it, you’ll see how tomorrow you’ll be better,” he said while lying down beside him, Ezra taking the pill and swallowing with difficulty, feeling his throat hurt.

“… I’b sorry.”

“What?” Charles turned around to see him when he heard that weak voice fill the room, finding his boyfriend with a sad, almost guilty expression.

“I’b sorry, I’b… such a bess right dow, and I couldd’t have gotted sick if it wasd’t for by clubsidess,” he said in a nasal and congested voice; he sighed in self-pity, he was sure he sounded pathetic, probably Charles was mad at him or something.

He forced himself to look over at the brown-haired man, he looked surprised and was smiling; his smile was… sad, but it reflected concern at the same time, it was a peculiar expression, that was for sure. Ezra thought of saying something since the other guy remained silent, but suddenly Charles cuddled him without removing that smile from his face.

“Oh, sweetheart,” he said in such a low voice that it almost sounded like a whisper. “It’s not your fault that you’re sick, why do you think that? We all get sick, you know?”

“Y-Yeah, but…” Ezra trailed off, feeling Charles’ warm breath on his hair and shivering in response.

“Come on, it’s not like I’m mad at you or anything, so stop thinking about that, okay?” he said, playing with Ezra’s hair, not getting any response from him and making him worry a bit. “Ezra?”

Charles couldn’t see his face clearly since it was buried against his neck, but he noticed his mouth open and his chest expanding irregularly, so he grabbed a tissue quickly to help him, hearing a desperate inhale and then-

“Hehh… Heh’iTSCHIuu! Hhh-hihh… Hh’tSCHIEW!” Charles felt spray getting on his neck, catching him off-guard. Ezra sniffled wetly, a bit dizzy, and it took him a moment to analyze what just happened until he saw his boyfriend offering him tissues with one side of his neck wet. His face flushed immediately.

“Ah, Charles, s-sorry, let mbe just-” he started, grabbing the tissues to wipe the man’s neck when a sudden pain filled his head, forcing him to stop and put a hand on his forehead.

“No, Ezra, it’s fine,” he quickly answered, concern overgrowing him. “I think you should get some sleep, it’s pretty late already.”

“Snf, you will go to sleep too?” Ezra asked, feeling a bit bad for sneezing on his boyfriend’s neck, but apparently, he didn’t care. Charles shook his head.

“I’m not sleepy yet, I think I’ll watch some Netflix or something…”

“Thed I’ll… watch with you,” he paused mid-statement to sniffle wetly, clinging at him and grabbing his hand.

“You shouldn’t.”

“But I wadt to.”

“You won’t resist until the end of the movie,” Charles sighed while Ezra rested his head on his shoulder.

“Try mbe,” he said without much energy, but Charles knew he was serious about it.

“… Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he sweetly kissed Ezra on his sweaty, hot forehead, smiling at him and turning on the T.V. He put a fantasy movie on and they both began to watch, the werewolf tightening the grip between his hands, sniffling constantly and sometimes blowing his congested nose; they were having a great time together, Ezra didn’t want it to end.

“Hm, it’s not as good as I remember,” Charles took the remote control beside him and turned off the T.V, moving slightly to accommodate himself on the bed, hearing a small, almost imperceptible sound from his boyfriend, who wasn’t grabbing Charles’ hand with the same force as before. “Oh, don’t tell me…” he whispered, looking at Ezra and seeing his peaceful, sleepy face with his mouth hanging open as he breathed through it. Charles couldn’t help but chuckle, doing his best to not wake him up. “Told you.”

Carefully, he put Ezra’s head on the pillow and covered him with the sheet, arranging his messy bangs and smiling sweetly.

“Good night, Ezra.”

@EvaBloom I don’t have time to leave a full reply right now (especially since the forum’s been glitchy with quoting for me so I have to do it slower using the source code) but for now, let me just say: I loveddddd part two. Ezra being apologetic and guilty about being sick is so cute!! And sneezing into Charles’s neck is pure sin oh my goddd. I really love their relationship too!

7 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

@EvaBloom I don’t have time to leave a full reply right now (especially since the forum’s been glitchy with quoting for me so I have to do it slower using the source code) but for now, let me just say: I loveddddd part two. Ezra being apologetic and guilty about being sick is so cute!! And sneezing into Charles’s neck is pure sin oh my goddd. I really love their relationship too!

Hearing that makes me so happy! And yes, I tried my best to follow what you said in your form for you to like it :thumbup: And I'll wait for that full reply, the first one made me smile so hard :laugh: ❤️

1 hour ago, M214186 said:

Very nice

Thank you! :thumbup:

On 12/28/2018 at 6:02 AM, EvaBloom said:

Hearing that makes me so happy! And yes, I tried my best to follow what you said in your form for you to like it :thumbup: And I'll wait for that full reply, the first one made me smile so hard :laugh: ❤️

I can definitely tell you tried to follow my form and omg I was so happy to see those kinds of things, thank you so much. Sorry the full reply took so long (I was going to do it last night but I fell asleep), but here we go lol:

On 12/27/2018 at 10:27 AM, EvaBloom said:

Inside was warm and peaceful, and it smelled like the chocolate they both drank that morning; of course, Charles was the only one that could smell this, because the werewolf’s runny nose was completely blocked.

Aww, they sound like a really domestic and cute couple! And I said this about part one, but I love that Ezra’s normally-enhanced sense of smell is essentially canceled out from his cold.

His face had a feverish flush between his cheeks and nose, he had slight dark circles around his eyes and the sound of his sniffles could be heard every ten seconds

Awww, poor Ezra. :heart: This is such a cute image though.

… Okay, let me… try to stand up,” he murmured,

I like how this shows how tired he is/how bad his condition is: “Try” to stand up, not “let me stand up,” let me “try” to stand up. I really like that detail.

He put his head on the pillow, sighing, wanting to relax a little, feeling his legs and arms ache constantly and being bothered by it; even his nose was itching strongly because of the temperature, and when Ezra touched it with the back of his hand, he realized it was very cold.

He violently rubbed his nasal cavities, a familiar itch taking form at the back of his sinuses, making him groan, annoyed. Now he couldn’t even rub his nose because the itch intensified; he cursed at his sensitive nose, not knowing what to do to stop the upcoming sneeze.

“Hh-heh… Hihh…!” his breath hitched, and his sinuses flared, the tickle getting stronger. Ezra hadn’t noticed hedidn’t have any tissues around until the imminent expulsion was too strong to even avoid it anymore. “Hhh-heh… Heh’tSCHIuu! iTSCHIEW! Hh-hehh… Hhh- nng…”

The first paragraph of this is really cute. And then I love sensitive noses omg. And the hitching and moan at the end sound so desperate and unsatisfying — I loved that so much seriously. :drool:

touching the werewolf’s sweaty forehead, gaining a weird sound from him, making him quickly remove his hand. “What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

“Ndo, it’s just… your ha’d is cold…”

Aww, this is adorable! And Charles immediately worrying about if he hurt him is so cute.

“Yeah, and you’re really hot right now,” Ezra was going to make a weak joke about this statement, but Charlesnoticed his intentions and put the thermometer in hismouth before he could say anything. “Come on, I need to know your temperature.”

Ezra didn’t like thermometers that much, but he was too tired to complain, so he just closed his eyes for a moment and let his head fall on Charles’ shoulder. The brown-haired played with the werewolf’s messy bangs, giving him slight shivers through his spine, Charles not liking how warm his boyfriend was and feeling the heat of his breath against his neck.

He was breathing through his mouth, sniffling every now and then trying to get rid of the congestion, incapable of unblocking his irritated sinuses. Ezra had his eyes closed, enjoying how gently and soothingly his boyfriend played with his dark hair, the headache fading away and his whole-body relaxing; he could’ve fallen asleep right there

Lol Ezra and his lame jokes — honestly that’s me IRL. I love that Charles is so done with him too. And the next two paragraphs in this just ahhh my hurt/comfort hearttttttt

It was a pair of pants and a thick sweater that the werewolf loved to use to sleep, and Charles had a similar one on, which was very weird since he didn’t use it that much. Ezra smiled tiredly, rubbing his nose again while grabbing the sweater.

“I love this sweater.”

“I know,” Charles chuckled. “I also got mine, so we match up.”

Ezra coughed slightly on his elbow. “Looks great on you.”

They’re so cute together!!

I won’t quote this because it would be literally the whole scene — BUT THE ENTIRE INDUCING SCENE OHHH MY GOD. EZRA BEING SO DESPERATE. HIS HITCHING. THE ACTUAL INDUCING. EZRA’S NOSE BEING SO SENSITIVE. EZRA TRYING TO TELL HIM TO STOP. I DIED HERE. I can’t believe I didn’t mention this scene in my really brief comment earlier.

“… I’b sorry.”

“What?” Charles turned around to see him when he heard that weak voice fill the room, finding his boyfriend with a sad, almost guilty expression.

“I’b sorry, I’b… such a bess right dow, and I couldd’t have gotted sick if it wasd’t for by clubsidess,” he said in a nasal and congested voice; he sighed in self-pity, he was sure he sounded pathetic, probably Charles was mad at him or something.

AWWWW POOR BABY :heart: :heart: :heart:

Charles cuddled him without removing that smile from his face.

“Oh, sweetheart,” he said in such a low voice that it almost sounded like a whisper. “It’s not your fault that you’re sick, why do you think that? We all get sick, you know?”

*indecipherable screaming about how cute this is*

“Y-Yeah, but…” Ezra trailed off, feeling Charles’ warm breath on his hair and shivering in response.

“Come on, it’s not like I’m mad at you or anything, so stop thinking about that, okay?” he said, playing with Ezra’s hair, not getting any response from him and making him worry a bit. “Ezra?”

Charles couldn’t see his face clearly since it was buried against his neck, but he noticed his mouth open and his chest expanding irregularly, so he grabbed a tissue quickly to help him, hearing a desperate inhale and then-

“Hehh… Heh’iTSCHIuu! Hhh-hihh… Hh’tSCHIEW!” Charles felt spray getting on his neck, catching him off-guard. Ezra sniffled wetly, a bit dizzy, and it took him a moment to analyze what just happened until he saw his boyfriend offering him tissues with one side of his neck wet. His face flushed immediately.

How dare you follow something that cute up with pure sin? Jk I love you. This was so hot oh my god. Aww, and Ezra being so out of it that he didn’t even fully realize what happened!

“Thed I’ll… watch with you,” he paused mid-statement to sniffle wetly, clinging at him and grabbing his hand.

“You shouldn’t.”

“But I wadt to.”

“You won’t resist until the end of the movie,” Charles sighed while Ezra rested his head on his shoulder.

“Try mbe,” he said without much energy, but Charles knew he was serious about it.

This is so cute!!

the werewolf tightening the grip between his hands, sniffling constantly

Awwwwwwwwwww

hearing a small, almost imperceptible sound from his boyfriend, who wasn’t grabbing Charles’ hand with the same force as before. “Oh, don’t tell me…” he whispered, looking at Ezra and seeing his peaceful, sleepy face with his mouth hanging open as he breathed through it. Charles couldn’t help but chuckle, doing his best to not wake him up. “Told you.”

Carefully, he put Ezra’s head on the pillow and covered him with the sheet, arranging his messy bangs and smiling sweetly.

“Good night, Ezra.”

This is so adorable and a nice place to end it!! The way you describe Ezra sleeping is really cute.

Thank you so much, @EvaBloom for writing me this, I absolutely loved it!!        :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Archived