Sneeze Fetish Forum

Watermelon (SPN, Sam)

Seeker

So, despite being very clear that I am not a writer, I went and wrote something. It's tiny but the whole thing was in my head, so I typed it up. Nervous, I suppose everyone is, but I enjoyed it, so it's good enough for me. :) 

Watermelon

Dean found him still standing in the produce aisle. Sam was looking at a fruit display--more like staring at it, squinting. As Dean approached, Sam flung his arm up to his face.

"Hhkichew! Hi..hikchew!"

"Bless you, Sammy", Dean said, studying his little brother as he continued squinting at the fruit. 

"Deand, can we get a watdermbelon?"

Dean frowned. Congestion was worse now and fever seemed to be up. Thus the various medications Dean was carrying.

Sam frowned back, misinterpreting Dean's expression. He picked up a small watermelon as if to show it.

"Thdis oned...it's just a liddle oned. You like watdermbelon, right?"

"Yeah, Sammy, we can get the watermelon. Let's get back to the motel and I'll slice some up for you"

Sam smiled, dimples and all.

"Hhikchew!" --and sneezed on the watermelon.

Dean grimaced.

"You just hang on to that, Sammy"

Awe, this is so cute! Don’t be nervous about your writing ability because your fantastic!💗💗💗

39 minutes ago, castiel_angel said:

Awe, this is so cute! Don’t be nervous about your writing ability because your fantastic!💗💗💗

Thank you! That means a lot to me ☺

This is so cute! I love it!

On 12/31/2018 at 12:22 AM, ReidSeeker said:

"You just hang on to that, Sammy"

LOL! Perfect!!!

How am I only seeing this now?! This is the most adorable thing!!! :rolleyessmileyanim: I am so excited that you decided to write this and you’re writing is soooo good. I hope that you write some more, because seriously this is gold. :) 

On 1/7/2019 at 6:15 PM, jensdw said:

How am I only seeing this now?! This is the most adorable thing!!! :rolleyessmileyanim: I am so excited that you decided to write this and you’re writing is soooo good. I hope that you write some more, because seriously this is gold. :) 

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I swear this story came to me fully formed,  I just had to type it. I really appreciate your comments!! I am grinning like a nut 😁

Archived