Sneeze Fetish Forum

School Obs

Dr. Greg House

Ok people, this is my first ever obs, so I apoligize in advance if its not very good. :innocent:

Anyway, Today started off pretty kool, the Red Sox beat the Yankees last night :innocent: , but before I turn this into a novel, I'll get to the sneezing :o .

There weren't really any good sneezes today until near the end of the day, but they were decent sneezes at least. The first person to sneeze was my best friend, Bryan, in English. He's about 5'9, short blonde hair. He sneezed twice, the first one was kinda loud, but muffled because he covered it with his hand, it sounded sorta like huh-esshaa!! Another 30 seconds or so later, I saw his nostrils flare, he rubbed his nose for a couple seconds, and he covered another huh-eshaa!!! with his hand. I blessed him, he thanked me, and that was that.

The other person to sneeze in English was a girl named Pam. She's about 5'4 or so, kinda wavy blonde hair, she's definitely very pretty. She was sitting to my right and a couple of rows over, and she was sniffing and rubbing her nose alot during class. Near the end of class, when my teacher was mumbling about something, and I wasn't really paying attention lol, Pam's face scrunched up, she covered her mouth and nose with one hand and stifled an almost completely silent, heh-immpk-choo. Another few minutes later, she stifled two more, the first one again almost completely silent, and the second one a little louder. Several people blessed her and she whispered thank you to noone in particular.

Sorry if that was too long, like I said this is my first obs, hopefully I'll get better at writing them eventually. :twisted:

Archived