Sneeze Fetish Forum

Criminal Minds drabbles

heckyeahsneezes

New year, new fandom, and hopefully new writing commitments. I've been watching criminal minds and writing some so I figured I'd post some of the things I've been working on! 

Character: Emily Prentiss 
Pairing: N/A just team fluff bc i love themm 

Getting tackled off the dock and into a lake wasn’t how Emily was expecting their trip to catch the unsub to go. Hotch managed to get a clean shot of the guy and Reid and Morgan helped pull her out of the water, and now she was dripping beside the SUV trying her best not to shiver. Rossi pulled a large blanket out of the back, throwing it over her shoulders and Emily thanked him and climbed in back. 

The BAU had taken one car, Hotch driving, Rossi in passenger and Emily sandwiched between Morgan and Reid in the back. Even with the blanket it couldn’t do much for her soaked clothing and her two coworkers soon noticed her shivering, Morgan the first one to throw his arm around her and lean in to share body heat, Reid soon followed, albeit a little more awkwardly. 

“Rossi, crank up the heat!” Morgan said, rubbing Emily’s arm through the blanket to create some friction. “Don’t worry Prentiss we won’t let you freeze.” 

“Did you know 700 people die from hypothermia every year?” Reid blurted, and Morgan shot him a look.

“Not the time, Reid.” 

“Right,” Reid nodded apologetically. “Sorry.” 

Emily could hear the sound of the heaters and they kicked into high gear, blasting hot air towards the back of the car. She sniffled softly, pulling the blanket tighter around herself with a particularly violent tremor, ignoring the concerned looks Morgan and Reid were exchanging over her head. A sudden prickle set her breath hitching, one desperate inhale, and all she could do was jerk forward with a forceful sneeze. 

HATSCHOoo!” She’d never been good at holding them back even when she had more than a seconds warning. 

Reid startled so hard he nearly brained himself on the window, and Morgan broke out into laughter, Emily joining in, even Hotch and Rossi cracking a smile in the front seats. 

“Sorry! Sorry,” Emily hid her grin behind a hand, and Reid shook his head like he couldn't understand why him almost giving himself a concussion against the window was so funny. 

“Bless you,” Morgan said, sounding impressed. “Now that was a sneeze.”

The smile slipped off Emily’s face as the tickle came back, teasing her sinuses. Her eyelashes fluttered, hand wavering uncertainly towards her nose. 

Morgan recognized the look, “uh oh. Another one?” 

Emily couldn’t manage anything other than a nod, 

“Hey Hotch, you got any tissues up there?” 

The rest of the conversation and shuffling around drowned out to background noise, though she thought she heard Reid informing them about some statistic on getting colds easier when you’re wet and cold. Emily was completely consumed with the urge to sneeze. “Hh...hah’EKTCHOoo!..” 

“Bless-” Reid began, but was cut off. 

“-ATSCHU!

Bless you,” Reid said hesitating slightly before rubbing her back comfortingly. 

“Thangs,” Emily gave a watery half smile, taking a tissue from the box Morgan offered and blowing her nose quietly. 

and here's another little one 

Character: Spencer Reid 
Pairing: hinting at morgan x reid 

Reid squinted down at the page, the words shifting in and out of focus and made a small frustrated noise, rubbing at his throbbing temple. He’d been trying to read the same page for the last 10 minutes when normally he’d be capable of reading an entire book in that time. 

“Got a headache, pretty boy?” Morgan asked, and Reid startled slightly. “Woah, sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you.” A warm hand squeezed his shoulder and Reid looked up at him briefly before wincing away from the overhead light, his sinuses prickling suddenly. 

Heh’kxx!” Reid didn’t have time to duck into his elbow, but he did manage to aim a stifle towards the floor, though it only made his head pound harder. He sniffled softly, giving his nose a quick rub. “‘M fine…” 

Spencer didn’t miss the skeptical look Derek threw his way he just chose to ignore it, instead trying to refocus on the page. The other man leaned on his desk, studying him silently. 

“You’re not allowed to profile me remember?” Reid said, without looking up from the page. 

“It’s not profiling, it’s keeping an eye on my sick friend slash colleague. Haven’t you been reading that page for twenty minutes?” Morgan teased, grabbing the book from him. 

“I’m not sick, I-“ Reid’s luck seemed to have abandoned ship because suddenly the tickle was back and Reid was forced to halt his argument. “-heh-hh-“ He pinched his nose shut and rocked forward with three silent sneezes. Spencer released his nose and sniffled, blinking watery eyed at Derek. “Add it hasn’t been twenty binutes..” 

His head was threatening to split open at this point, Reid either needed to give in and take something or stop stifling. Pulling out ibuprofen in front of Derek would be like admitting defeat and he wasn’t going to give up that easily. 

• 2 months later...

Archived