Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite actors/actresses you’re currently obsessing about

Coffee Mug

Hellow! :) 

It seems like if I don’t obsess over something my mind’s not at peace! 

So, since it is so nice and warm obsessing and daydreaming about unreal situations with actors you see on tv I’d like to know who are your current eye candy actors?

Mines Edward Norton. So talented and .. I don’t know, there’s just something about him that makes me want to cuddle him 😅 

Your turn now! 

Jon Bernthal - I'm almost finished with The Punisher and UNF that man can give me thee BIGGEST chills with his portrayal. Plus he just seems like such a dork in real life, and I truly adore his attitude and demeanor. 

Plus he loves dogs ❤️

I have a monster crush on Sidse Babett Knudsen and Jeanne Tripplehorn. Both very good at and committed to what they do, both very attractive, both very smart and open-minded, both fluent in several languages (which apparently is a huge turn-on for me), and both really dorky with a hilarious sense of humour. :inlove: 

Also, the former makes my gaydar ping like crazy. 🏳️‍🌈 I mean what? 😇 

RDJ, Scarlett Johansson, the guy that plays the new Aquaman, and Bill Skaarsgard.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a huge crush on Jake Gyllenhaal for as long as I can remember lol

He only gets more gorgeous with age 😍

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tom Hiddleston all the way. Mostly I'm into characters and don't think much about the actor, and Loki is my main obsession. But I've actually been daydreaming a bit about meeting Tom!

Brittain Ashford. She is so amazingly talented, and her voice is out of this world, and I could listen to her forever. She's in Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, Ghost Quartet, and I don't even know yet what else. I LOVE her. Also I would in a second.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think Scarlett Johansson may be the most sexy actress I have ever seen. THAT VOICE, HOHMUHGUH, and also FACE and KNOWING HOW TO USE IT, hooooo. :wub:

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I am also constantly obsessing over someone. My friend got me a blanket with pictures of sebastian stan on it because of how much I loved him. Currently though, my daydreams are centered around Joseph Quinn (eddie from stranger things) and Taron Egerton. Bonus points for fictional characters Anthony Bridgerton and Cosimo de Medici (richard madden). I also have the biggest girl crush on florence pugh. Something about her is just 😍 and i want to be her best friend or lover if she asked

On 8/2/2022 at 9:57 PM, SunFlower_10 said:

Hailee Steinfeld... I don't know if there's a moment when I'm not obsessing over her.

Wait same. I had no opinion of her until I watched Dickinson and now I cannot get enough. Why is she so perfect

Not IRL actors recently but VO actors! Colleen Clickenbeard, Carli Mosier, and mostly anime vo’s. I love their voices and the characters they play so thinking about them is what I usually do