Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tissues on the desk at work?

CheekyGuy

Who here who works at a desk keeps a visible box of tissues on their desk? And would they ever deliberately offer one to someone with them who is sniffling or sneezing?

There was a woman at the place I work who I quite fancied, and had a large turquoise/green box of tissues on her desk, open. Once I heard her give a big churning blow, but wasn't in a situation to be able to look - that box of tissues always had an erotic allure, though!

I always have a box of tissues on my desk as I need them often.  I don't activly offer them to people, but my desk is in my own office, not a common/shared area.

15 hours ago, SneezyKateM said:

I always have a box of tissues on my desk as I need them often.  I don't activly offer them to people, but my desk is in my own office, not a common/shared area.

Have you often/ever taken one from the box and blown your nose when others have been in the office?

On 1/14/2019 at 2:22 AM, CheekyGuy said:

Who here who works at a desk keeps a visible box of tissues on their desk?

I have a box that is not displayed prominently but may well be visible to people coming into my office.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:22 AM, CheekyGuy said:

And would they ever deliberately offer one to someone with them who is sniffling or sneezing?

I have done so on very rare occasions, perhaps once every 2 or 3 years.

:joal:

On 1/22/2019 at 11:44 PM, SneezyKateM said:

I guess it counts if you work out of your truck?  ;)

Yep I work away in my truck Monday to Friday 👍👍

Archived