Sneeze Fetish Forum

sick friend

sistersneezes

so i have this friend. we'll call him "B". he is medium height, about 5'11, mixed race. he has these amazing eyes that are a mix of blue and light brown, but not quite hazel. his hair is a dark brown and super curly. he has a quite prominent nose, semi large and kind of bulbous. we are working on a project together, so we decided to meet up at a local coffee shop to discuss specifics. when he walked in, i could see his nose was a little red. B ordered a large hot chocolate (he doesnt drink coffee, a fact i tease him on often) and the usual teasing ensued. he was coughing throughout our meeting, and i think the steam was messing with his nose. he kept sniffling and i had never seen him sneeze so i was kind of hoping to get lucky. about 10 minutes before we were about to leave, out of nowhere he sneezed loudly heSHOO. i decided to risk it and blessed him. (hehe mental block :( ) he pointedly thanked me before sneezing two more times. "thank yoACHOOO HESHOO" i was dead 💀!! i blessed him again, he thanked me and we continued working. i thought that was all until we walked out of the shop, where the sudden change in temperature caused him to sneeze 3 more times! they were very dry and itchy sounding achoo achoo heshoo. we then parted and he left me with this memory.

sorry guys this isnt the best.... B has very basic sneezes almost exactly "achoo" he also didnt sneeze a lot. sorry i dont really have any good obs :( 

Awww I’m happy you were brave and took the risk to bless him and he responded well. I think the first time I blessed someone was a year or two ago. Maybe, that could have been a dream 😄 

I think this was a great obs and I'm happy you shared it with us! He sounds like a nice guy. Did you talk about him being sick? Or more likely; did he mention it? Hope you were able to concentrate on some work as well 🤣

4 hours ago, Feo said:

I think this was a great obs and I'm happy you shared it with us! He sounds like a nice guy. Did you talk about him being sick? Or more likely; did he mention it? Hope you were able to concentrate on some work as well 🤣

actually yes we did talk about being sick. he mentioned that he hadnt been feeling very well and that he spent the entire weekend in bed. his throat was hurting and his voice had that very sexy "sick person" rasp. right before we left, he said he hoped he hadnt gotten me sick (hehe i hope he did) 

21 hours ago, sistersneezes said:

his voice had that very sexy "sick person" rasp. right before

I agree; that voice is extremely sexy! Hope you will get to see him before his cold is all gone!

Archived