Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noodle Whippings?

sistersneezes

Sorry but does anyone know what noodle whippings are? Ever since I saw this I wondered. Is that even a thing?

If I remember correctly, there was already some kind of running gag concerning those noodle whippings back in 2009 when I joined the forum. Maybe that's also why we have this little guy: :whip: ^^

4 hours ago, sistersneezes said:

update. i googled it. that answered my questions. 

(dont google it)

:omg: I only know this as a running forum gag, but now I need to google it.

I don't like Google so I used Duck Duck Go and the first two results led to this forum and then some cpap stuff. 🤷‍♂️

my sister and i were working out yesterday and we were doing that thing with the ropes around the pole and then you whip them and i just started thinking about this. i started laughing soo hard she made me tell her what i was laughing about and all i was able to say was noodle whippings! then she goes "is that a fetish thing??" so i had to convince her it was the exercise we were doing!

On 1/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, sistersneezes said:

my sister and i were working out yesterday and we were doing that thing with the ropes around the pole and then you whip them and i just started thinking about this. i started laughing soo hard she made me tell her what i was laughing about and all i was able to say was noodle whippings! then she goes "is that a fetish thing??" so i had to convince her it was the exercise we were doing!

ANDWOC "Is that a fetish thing?" oh mh g

Archived