Sneeze Fetish Forum

drabbles challenge

sistersneezes

im not quite sure how well this will go over. my idea is to start out a story with a character and let you guys continue it, adding characters and scenarios where you see fit. if you like the idea, let me know by adding your ideas to the story.

Josh rolled over and groaned. He always hated waking up before his alarm. As he opened his bright blue eyes he realized something wasnt right. Morning sun streamed in through his windows. He checked his phone. 8:34. He jumped out of bed cursing. He was so late! And on the first day at his new job! He brushed his perfect teeth and his wavy hair, splashed some water on his handsome face, threw on some clothes, grabbed a bagel and rushed out the door. It was a nice spring day with the flowers blooming, the air was alive with bees working going from flower to flower. heKUSH heKUSH. Damn it. Josh had forgotten his allergy medication.

sorry this is really short and theres not a lot of sneezing. i just wanted to start it off with the basics so you guys can decide how you want it to go.

So the idea is that the readers suggest different scenarios or plot elements for you to pick from for the progress of the story? That's an interesting concept :)

I'd be interested in more information on the main character. Who is he and what kind of job is it? Will his allergies be a huge problem and interfere with the job or is he still able to do the job? 

7 hours ago, Feo said:

Or do you want us to write a little part if we would like to? 😊

yeah that was my idea. you guys do whatever you want with it.

Ah ok, so this is a collaborative fic! I wasn't sure if this was what you've intended to do or if you wanted to continue with other people's ideas. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

10 hours ago, sistersneezes said:

yeah that was my idea. you guys do whatever you want with it.

It's a great idea!! I will try to contribute! We need to make sure we don't include any 18 + content though.

heh HETCHUU ITCHOOO

Josh sniffed deeply and groaned. This day was not heading in the right direction. The only good thing was that it's not more than a 10 minutes walk to the café he will be working at. He will be there just in time for 9, which is the time he was told to meet the boss. 

He sniffed again. His nose was running now and his eyes startet to itch. Why on earth did he have to forget his allergy meds TODAY. He has used them since he was a kid and now he was in his mid twenties so he should be used to the routine with talking the pill while brushing his teeth in the mornings.

He felt around in his pockets for some tissues. Unfortunately there was nothing there and he was forced to keep sniffling the rest of the way.

*COUGH COUGH COOOUGHCOUGH* 

Okay great, so now he was coughing as well. Just great. 

when he was at the last corner before the café he chose to stop, just to make sure the itch in his nose, and now his throat, wasn't too bad. He didn't want to enter with the explosion of allergy sneezes, or get a coughing fit just after he arrived. He wanted to give his boss a good impression. 

Archived