Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone else have borderline personality disorder (BPD)?

drippinq

Or any personality disorder really. I've never met another person with the fetish who also has one (or more, like me!) personality disorder(s). Where's my cluster B squad at?  :jump:

Also yes I realize the fetish isn't a mental health problem, I'm not trying to imply that. 

I had BPD for a few years, but I'm in remission now with the help of a little therapy and a lot of self-help worksheets/books. You're not alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhh yes. I have struggled with BPD since I was about 15. I wasn't formally diagnosed until my early 20's, but it's... been a journey, to say the least. I have made a lot of progress over the years, thankfully, and while I do still have flare-ups during high stress periods, I have been much more stable the past 2 years. I still see a counselor, as well, and I am finally on an anti-depressant that has been working for me, at least so far. 

If you ever need someone to talk to or want to reach out, feel free to PM me. It's been, uh, SEVERAL minutes since I have been active here on the forum but I am trying to find more time to get back into the community. 

I hope you are doing well ❤️

I do not have BPD but my mother has it and she is unmedicated and refuses to go to regular therapy. Living with her is extremely difficult and has led my family to divorce. It comforts me that things like therapy and meds help you!

Yup, I was diagnosed in 2011. It’s been hard, it’s been horrible, it’s been a f**** nightmare of a journey but I can finally say I have found my stability. I’m taking anti depressants and anti anxiety medicines, I still go to therapy (have been since 2010), but I have made a hell of work on my self. Have fallen down quite a lot, had times where all I wanted was to be normal but was too exhausted and wanted to give up, but did not and now here I am. if I look back at only a couple of years ago I’ve made some huge improvements. 

Same here, as @Tarkus said, if you need to talk PM me. Take care! :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I’m young but I do have BPD. I’m having a treatment. Life is hard sometimes and I’ve also always wondered if there any others with this disorder here. It’s nice to know now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I was diagnosed BPD and AVPD early 2018.  I don't go to therapy anymore (my therapist was extremely unprofessional) and I don't take medication.  I experienced some events in my life that purified me to a degree, so hopefully it has lessened its grip on me, but I can't know for sure until I enter another intimate relationship, which may or may not ever happen again.

Archived