Sneeze Fetish Forum

saw friend blow his nose for the first time

Bleh

So there's this guy I've known for almost a year, and I've never seen him blow his nose ever.  That changed the other day when it was unusually colder than normal.  I don't think he was sick, because he did not sneeze at all, and his voice sounded perfectly fine (no hoarseness).  I just think his nose was running from the cold air.  When he got inside, he blew his nose with a loud, deep-sounding honk.  He then folds the tissue and blows again (another honk), then folded it once more and blew twice (one honk from the left nostril, another from the right).  He gave his nose an upward wipe from the folded tissue and flared his nostrils a bit.  The blows sounded relatively dry (probably because he was far away).  I was very suprised at this, because he has a very soft/light voice—someone I'd never expect to have a honking nose blow!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bleh, Thanks for posting an amazing obs.

I'd love to know what sort of age is this guy and what sort of shape nose does he have. It always seems in the U.K. at least that young guys are unlikely to blow their noses really loud. A lot of old men don't seem to care though and honk quite loudly.

I hope you see him blow again soon!

hankydrawer

He's in his early 20's and has a small, thin, slightly upturned nose.

And yeah, most people I see blowing their noses don't honk, lol.

Thanks for replying.

I've always thought that people with thin or small noses are more likely to honk. I do wonder if everyone would honk if they blew hard enough.

I started honking when I was a teenager with hayfever and once I honked I've never been able to blow my nose hard without honking. Maybe some people's noses are just more restricted.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived