Sneeze Fetish Forum

What are "exceptional circumstances" for validation/Would it just be easier to start from scratch?

ZakuConvoy

10 hours ago, Joal 555 said:

For that reason, I tip my hat @PuddinPop who not only did several years on staff, mainly as an admin, but recently returned to help out within a few months of finishing her first stint. As others have said, we should all be hugely grateful to her for what she has done and what she still does. She truly cares about the forum and its members and despite juggling family and work commitments she keeps giving more.

I have therefore offered to help Puds with some admin duties on an occasional basis (it might be very occasional!). I am certainly not rejoining the staff on a full time basis! I have no desire to deal with day to day modding matters again, with the time, work (and sometimes stress!) involved with that. Once again, I thank anyone who has done so in the past, at the moment or (potentially) in the future.

Whether I can help, or how much I can help, will depend on a number of variables, including my own availability, the order that Puds wants to do things to move things forwards and many other practical issues. 

In the meantime, and again as others have said, it is up to all of us (whether pending, validated, long standing members or whatever) to be patient and recognise that whatever matters may be outstanding, we still have an active, safe AND FREE forum to participate in, to make friends on and basically to escape from "real life" whenever we need or want to.

A big kudos and a big thank you to all of the staff; but especially @PuddinPop and you @Joal because I appreciate all the time and effort you invest in this forum; and I'm grateful that I can be here to participate in everything. :heart:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hedgehog said:

A big kudos and a big thank you to all of the staff; but especially @PuddinPop and you @Joal because I appreciate all the time and effort you invest in this forum; and I'm grateful that I can be here to participate in everything. :heart:

Seconded. I really admire everything that @PuddinPop is doing under the circumstances, and I'm very grateful that @Joal 555 is willing to spare what time he can to help out as well.

STILL ALIVE!!!!

I think the forum works great. and even though it may be a down time in terms of validation and the like, they are tons of regular contributions, thoughtful, caring and clever ones, plus creative ones, that make this place a haven to come to. Don't get discouraged, and thank you anyone who acts, or ever acted as mod, staff, etc.

Thank you very much for your hard work @PuddinPop. I've been here since the beginning but I haven't done anything to help moderate this place, and I can't feel too good about that. So I appreciate the work that the staff (current and past) have put into this forum.

Archived