Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hey You! You're AMAZING HERE'S WHY!

Rook

I'm tired of seeing members down on themselves but we all know how it goes "It's easier to see it in others instead of yourself"

SO ALLOW ME TO FIX THAT

Starting with @SneezyHolmes 

1. YOUR 👏 WRITING! 👏 LIKE OH MY GOD, IT BLOWS ME AWAY IN BOTH RP AND FIC LIKE IS THIS POSSIBLE OR AM I IN THE PRESENCE OF A GOD!?

2. SASS JUST SASS I OOOOOOOF I CAN'T THAT SARCASM ALSO LIKE YOU HAVE ME DEAD

3. CARRRRRRRRRING OH MY GOSH I CAN'T YOU'RE SO CARING AND JUST YES

4. YOU ARE TRUTHFUL AND AMAZING (in my case intimidating sksks everyone is to me tbh)

5.  UM EXCUSE ME YOU ARE GORGEOUS AND WHOEVER DATES YOU IS SO FFFFFFFFFFFFING LUCKY OK FACT NO TAKE BACK

basis tag a person and list 5 key things that they do that stood out to you and those are why you find them amazing

@All Time No YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING :D

1. LIKE ACTUAL BEST HUMAN BEING I HAVE EVER BEEN BLESSED WITH MEETING ONLINE AND OFF (Soon as we can)

2. IS JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING PATIENT WITH ME LIKE HOW HAVE YOU NOT DISOWNED ME AND YEETED ME OFF A CLIFF?

3. I Swear You are my sister we deal with like almost 100% the same Garbage except you can drive and have a job :P

4. SOOOOOOOOOOO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUCKING CARING EVEN WHEN THEY'RE LIFE IS JUST AS SHIT AS MINE ON THOSE DAYS 

5. IS LIKE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS I SMILE ANYMORE 

An ode to my beloved Bae

You are the Asher to my Alex

Beauty to my Chaos

Lantern in my Darkest moments

and Hope to My Future 

I FREAKING LOVE YOU MAN

@WolfsBane

1, YOUR PASSION FOR Ralphel Santiago

2. YOU TAKE NO ONE's IDIOCY 

3. Actually, enjoy my loco af self 

4. SMART BEAUTY STRONG AHHHHHHHHHHHH

5. HISTORY FREAK LIKE ME

@Reader

1, NO WORDS EXCEPT I C O N I C MFFFFFFFFFFFR ICONIC

2. NEW REASON TO SMILE IS THAT YOU!?

3. MOTIVATIONAL QUUUUEEEEEEEEEN

4. JUST AMAZING

5. IS ACTUALLY A SAINT HIDING IN A SASSY ICONIC DARK SKINNED POWERHOUSE (Or light skin for all i know)

@SleepingPhlox / @Anonymouse (you both are equally important separately to me but the impact on me together bruh.... I can't do it justice)

1.YALL'RE THE SWEETEST MOST TOLERANT PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET LIKE EXCUSEMEWTF CAN I JUST YOU BOTH I ASPIRE TO BE IN SOMEWAY SOME DAY

2. PHLOX THE COMPLIMENT YOU GAVE ME IN THE POSITIVITY CHAIN TO THIS DAY MAKES ME WANT TO CRY TEARS OF SHOCK AND JOY

3. PLAIN AND SIMPLE BOTH OF YOU ARE JUST SO BADASS

4. THE SCOTT FIC JUST THE ANT MAN FIC PHLOX YOU AMAZING PERSON

4.2 MOUSE YOU ARE JUST SO SO SOOOOO CARING I JUST HHHHHHHHHHHGN AND YOUR FEEDBACK GIVES ME LIFE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY 

5. You both are what I aspire to be I love you both so much it hurts even if you think you didn't do anything you did oh trust me you did.

(well ironic that was five people)

KEEP IT GOING EVERYONE

4 minutes ago, SneezyHolmes said:

Thanks dude, I appreciate the kind words! :) 

No problem its the honest truth that you deserve to hear

What a gorgeous post, @Ashlex! Thank you so much! My list is fantastic! It’s awesome that you’re building people up, me included. You give me that life energy, you fight every day through your problems, you work hard for that grade, you’re super funny, and who you think I got that sassssss from? And you know, we’ll keep on keepin on, right? 

I tell my forum friends on the regular what they mean to me soooooo I’ll unofficially tag my fetish partner and list these five reasons.

1-5. NSFW 🤩😍🤤

On 2/3/2019 at 6:13 PM, Ashlex said:

HOW HAVE YOU NOT DISOWNED ME AND YEETED ME OFF A CLIFF?

MOOD!!!!!!

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and add my own. @Reader I am relatively new here and I don't know you that well but you seem really involved. In my time as a ghost I read almost all of your newer stories. You always make sure to thank the people commenting on your stories and I really enjoy not only reading your stories but looking at the conversations that go on in the thread. I love your voice and how you really get into the stories. You are absolutley one of my favorite authors on here.:thankyou:

8 hours ago, sistersneezes said:

In my time as a ghost

This was too cute! Hahahahahaha

~~~~~~

😭😭😭😭😭 Ahhhhhhhhh this is soooooo sweet! Thank you!! 

I don’t know you that well either, but I thought your post in off topic was very mature for someone still in the validation process. And you also scarred me with the noodle whippings 😵😂

Oh thank you! It’s fun interacting with those interested in your story. 

I feel so honored after hearing that. I don’t think I’ve ever been told that before 😭😭😭 ❤️❤️

There’s one story I wrote that’s pretty long, BUT it’s my first story. I’ll go back to it and edit and tag your name so you can see it. Let me know if you get the tag! Most of the story was my preference so hopefully you’ll like it! And a friend drew about three threads of artwork for it. I’ll find the links and post it in there as well. If you enjoy conversations between parts of a story, you’ll really dig the artwork. Nothing but non-validated “Chatty Cathy”s that publicly got to know each other and became friends. 

@ReaderI am so sorry I scarred you! If it makes you feel any better, I'm scarred too!

So I kind of spent the last 45 minutes binge-reading the entire thread. :thankyou:I LOVE IT!! It's so helpless and cute!! I'm not usually a "caretaking" person but theres something about the way it is written that makes me really enjoy it. I would never have guessed that this was your first story it is so well written! Nothing but praise here!:laugh:

@sistersneezes I’m really happy you liked it!! That’s awesome!! (Imagine five synchronized spinning “thank you” emojis!) This was a fantastic pick-me-up so thanks for ultimately deciding to stick your neck out there. Tag me in any story you write. We seem to have the same preferences, so I’m positive I’ll enjoy it! 

@Ashlex Awwwww babe!! I love you so much!! You’re an amazing person, and I’m so glad to have you in my life! Never forget that! We will go get coffee soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

55 minutes ago, All Time No said:

@Ashlex Awwwww babe!! I love you so much!! You’re an amazing person, and I’m so glad to have you in my life! Never forget that! We will go get coffee soon! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Insert incoherent key smashes no u you are freaking amazing I will die for you you are my are my icon and I strive to be as level-headed and amazing as you

14 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

ay, mi Amor. my heart can't take it, I love you! that was so sweet ❤️

IT'S TRUE

@Ashlex What a sweet post! You seem extremely kind and brave, and I’m glad you’re doing this. There needs to be more positivity in this world. Thank you for making this. :) You go!

7 minutes ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

@Ashlex What a sweet post! You seem extremely kind and brave, and I’m glad you’re doing this. There needs to be more positivity in this world. Thank you for making this. :) You go!

❤️ I have ascended to a new level of love that I feel in this Chili's tonight no seriously thank you I just I know what it's like to be down on yourself I mean seriously I'm My Own Worst Enemy it's it's bad so I'm like you know what I'm going to help other people

2 minutes ago, Ashlex said:

❤️ I have ascended to a new level of love that I feel in this Chili's tonight no seriously thank you I just I know what it's like to be down on yourself I mean seriously I'm My Own Worst Enemy it's it's bad so I'm like you know what I'm going to help other people

I think that’s very very kind. I doubt myself and be so harsh to myself all the time. It makes me smile to be seeing positivity from people who understand

On 2/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, Ashlex said:

*hug* ur awesome i know what that feeling all to well. But to put aside ur pain for others.....💜💜💜💜💜

Archived