Sneeze Fetish Forum

Purpose of a Cold

goju4ryu

I am in beginning stages of THE office cold going around at my place of work. It is actually the second of this calendar year for me. I have a really good friend I talk to and I started talking to her about my cold and cold topics. In the conversation I brought up what the purpose of a cold is. She had the golden response, "to tell you that a microscopic entity can ruin your day." What is the purpose of a cold?

sexyhankysneeze

Most people seem to get sick when they are too stressed/busy so it's almost like nature's way of saying slow down a bit or I'll inconvenience you to the point where you have to

As testosterone is an immunosuppressant, catching frequent colds is effectively a secondary sex characteristic in males & has the purpose of luring in potential partners. This is my understanding and I stand by it! :P:P:P

nothing
although I guess you could argue that purpose of most illnesses is to moderate different animal and plant populations and to keep up a balance but honestly? I don't think the world as a whole has a purpose and all the individual aspects just happen to be there and function as parts of the whole complex system

• 3 years later...

Viruses exist, that's kinda just about it. The reason you get the symptoms is because you are trying to expel the virus from your body. Which I think is pretty hot