Sneeze Fetish Forum

The First Sign

goju4ryu

sexyhankysneeze

I know some people who seem to skip any real pre-warning and basically just wake up one morning congested. Before long they are usually sneezing and blowing their nose as well

The throat is sore because the rhinovirus starts by infecting throat cells. As the cells die, they release a bunch of fresh rhinoviruses to infect other cells. Your throat hurts because your throat cells are dying. The mucus you produce later is a combination of rhinovirus and your white blood cells/antibodies/other immune system junk fighting back against the cold. 

22 minutes ago, Gallatea said:

The throat is sore because the rhinovirus starts by infecting throat cells. As the cells die, they release a bunch of fresh rhinoviruses to infect other cells. Your throat hurts because your throat cells are dying. The mucus you produce later is a combination of rhinovirus and your white blood cells/antibodies/other immune system junk fighting back against the cold. 

I never knew that about the dying cells!  I am such a huge nerd for the factual stuff like this.

Archived