Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lexi’s Drabbles (James Bond, Hannibal, Suits, and more!)

Lexi

Hey y’all, I’m trying this Drabble thing again. Probably will be mostly fandoms, including; James Bond/007, Hannibal, Suits, The Americans, The Magicians and whatever else I get into. 

Idk bout y’all but when I love a show I NEEEEED some sneezefics of it. So if there aren’t any, or I read them all my brain will not stop churning them out.

Anyway enough babbling.

Late. James Bond/Illness/ Bond&Q

007 swiped at his mobile tiredly from under his pile of blankets. It was Q. 

“What do you wadt?” He grumbled gruffly. The words tore at his aching throat. 

Q was taken aback, usually when Bond was late to check in it was because was off on some debaucherous outing. He was used to getting a groggy, hungover Bond, but this was new, his voice sounded horrid. 

Bond held his phone to his chest as he sneezed. They were desperate and wet. “HrshhhUuhh! ESHHUH!” He sniffed and brought the phone back to his ear.

“Pardod.” His voice was even more congested than before. 

“Are you ill?” Q asked in disbelief. 

“Are you daft?” Bond shot back in his deep gravely voice. 

“Not ill enough to stop being an arse I see.”

“I uhh ehh excuuuhhh  uhh..UhTSHHUH!RSHHHUUH! ESHHU!” The sneezes came too quickly for him to sneeze anywhere but into his mobile. 

“Bless!” 

“Par..uhh...pardod hehh” he thrust his mobile to his chest as the urge to sneeze overcame him. 

“Ugggh sniff Excuse be. Wadt do you wadt Q, I’b exhausted.” 

“You’re late to check in. I thought you were off galavanting. Sorry. I’ll let M know you’re on sick leave.”

Click.

——————

Sitting Out. Hannibal/Illness/ Jack&Will

“Hullo?” His voice came out congested and an octave deeper than usual.

It was Jack calling. On a Saturday, so that meant bad news for everyone. 

“Did I wake you? Will it’s 12:30.” He was surprised by how thick and hoarse Will’s voice was. 

“Doe I’b awake just ehh EhtShUH! HehtShuuUh! ‘Scuse be, just a little udder the weather.”

“A little? You sound dreadful.” Jack was surprised, he’d seen a relatively healthy Will yesterday.

“Yeah, well, maybe a bit bore thadd a lidtle. Idt cabe ond fast. I take idt we have a case?” 

“You sure you’re up for it?”

“Hodestly, doe. I feel like shit.” The words caught in his throat and sent him into a hacking cough. 

Jack was surprised, to say the least. Will wasn’t one for admitting weakness. 

After some gasping breaths, Will continued. 

“If ids dot the Ripper, add you dodt bind I thiggk I’ll sidt this onde out, sorry.” His voice was faltering with each word, barely a whisper by the end of the sentence. 

“Alright, I’ll see you Monday.” Jack said with a resigned sigh. 

He knew if Will was opting out of working a case he must be feeling dreadful. His words were met with more deep chesty coughs. When they didn’t stop for a concerning amount of time he said “Make that next Monday. Get some rest, and go get that cough checked out.”

“Thaggks” Will said breathlessly “See you dext week.”

—————

Stay tuned for more! Also I don’t really polish these up much 🤷🏽‍♀️

• 1 month later...

Archived