Sneeze Fetish Forum

Bowsette's hayfever

fitster

I bet Bowsette's sneezes are really powerful, really intense, takes a lot out of her, and are still really sexy. More images please?

54 minutes ago, fitster said:

I am thinking of more bowsette sneezing. Anything specific you wanna see? 

This is really kind of you! First, I gotta say that the Bowsette picture you did looks really good! I don't know how you were able to do her, but the way she turned out is well done! ^^

Thank you for taking time doing a sneeze for Bowsette. 

Your idea for her with gaining Peach's allergies is an idea I think is awesome =) 

I missed the initial craze because I was away from online during the month Bowsette first appeared, but over time I've seen more and more of her after things calmed down and I think she has an awesome design! ^^ 

Anything specific...honestly I'd love to see how you imagine the sneeze expression itself to look like or spelled. Maybe Mario's feather power up item doesn't work the way she expects it to XD

Seeing your new drawing for Bowsette reminded me of some things that made me smile a lot. There is a youtube person named Lost Pause that has made a few videos showing different Bowsette memes and drawings. If you haven't seen any of his videos, they are fun and can make a tough day turn into a better day. 

This video has some Super Crown girls alongside Bowsette. There are some amazing designs :D One of my personal favorites is at 6:55. It's a bomb bomb girl that almost looks like she is trying to resist sneezing but is struggling. Another awesome design to me happens at 10:00 with the cloud referee from the Mario Kart series.

This video has a Paper Bowsette design at 8:30-9:00, even if this video is mainly about Boosette. I think the idea of Paper Bowsette is adorable ^^ 

7 hours ago, fitster said:

I am thinking of more bowsette sneezing. Anything specific you wanna see? 

An uncovered waist bending sneeze with Peach staring in amazement. Bowsette in a French maid outfit trying to holdback a sneeze. Also, an image of her sneezing in a field of fire flowers, then the same image with ice flowers. 

good suggestions and everything but now's a good time to mention some limitations. she's gotta keep that outfit. also her face hardly moves. she wasn't modelled with sneezing in mind but neither are most things I do sf art out of. it's still possible, there are just some obstacles. Hope you guys understand.

4 hours ago, fitster said:

good suggestions and everything but now's a good time to mention some limitations. she's gotta keep that outfit. also her face hardly moves. she wasn't modelled with sneezing in mind but neither are most things I do sf art out of. it's still possible, there are just some obstacles. Hope you guys understand.

Thank you for telling us. It is neat how you are able to do what you do. :) whatever you do with Bowsette take your time and have fun with what you want.

I like the idea of an item like the feather item landing on or tickling her nose, or like poke fan said having a ice or fire flower item somehow involved.

@fitster Thank you for taking time doing what you create! I love feathers causing sneezes ^^ Take your time with what you want to do.

I can tell you work hard with the drawings and the games you think of. It is honestly really fascinating seeing the different ideas you had for your games and I love seeing the Mario series drawings you have done! Also, I love the way your Peach icon looks. She does look like a sneeze is about to happen.

• 1 month later...

Archived