Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cute dialogue from French movie "Stolen Kisses."

Travel

I guess this isn't super fetish-oriented, but I was just remembering this scene from the French movie "Stolen Kisses" where the two lead characters have a very brief and funny discussion about tissues and handkerchiefs. I wonder if there's anyone who agrees with him on here!

20 hours ago, Travel said:

I guess this isn't super fetish-oriented, but I was just remembering this scene from the French movie "Stolen Kisses" where the two lead characters have a very brief and funny discussion about tissues and handkerchiefs. I wonder if there's anyone who agrees with him on here!

I remember seeing and noting this (as a fetishist would) a long time ago, but couldn’t remember the film! Thanks for reminding me!

3 hours ago, CheekyGuy said:

I remember seeing and noting this (as a fetishist would) a long time ago, but couldn’t remember the film! Thanks for reminding me!

You're welcome! I'm glad someone else has seen this movie, even if you couldn't remember it! 

• 1 month later...

I didn't know the movie….But what an interesting way to discover it (even if, in my mind, the subtitles lack some parts of the scenes...But, you know…traduttore traditore….)

42 minutes ago, DrFever said:

I didn't know the movie….But what an interesting way to discover it (even if, in my mind, the subtitles lack some parts of the scenes...But, you know…traduttore traditore….)

I kind of wonder if there's more folks who have discovered movies or shows thanks to their kinks and fetishes 😛

Archived