Sneeze Fetish Forum

Breaking the block!

Oceanmountains

I know a few of you have been following my mental block journey, but here's a brief overview for the rest of you: 

I've been with my husband for 3.5 years (married 1.5) and had (and still have, to some extent) a super severe mental block. Finally, about 2 months ago I sneezed in front of him for the first time. I've been able to sneeze around him pretty routinely since then, as long as they're stifles and as long as he's not directly looking at me. He's noticed and blessed most of my stifles even though they're very quiet. 

Today, I accidentally met another huge goal of mine: my husband heard one of my uncovered sneezes. It was totally unintentional; I thought he was in the shower and wouldn't hear me. However, what I didn't realize it that the bathroom fan wasn't turned on, and even though the water was running, he wasn't in the shower yet. I blushed like crazy when he let me know that he heard me, but he said "bless you!" in such a sweet and enthusiastic way that the embarrassment was totally worth it. I hope I'm able to do it again because I'm sooo sick of stifling! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ooooh I can so relate to this one. I often stifle my sneezes especially in front of others. to be able to full on sneeze in public and the clean up ritual, for it to feel comfortable is my ambition. Work needed on the mental block thing here too.

Archived