Sneeze Fetish Forum

Work Obs (F)

JellyBelly

Well! This fetish can certainly be a kick in the bum at times!

After a super long day, I was tired. I was tired of smiling, of being friendly, and I was very hungry! And I was mad everyone in the place got to eat except me!

Anyway! I was serving a couple who were obviously in love, like big time. Whispering, cuddling, all that. They were placing their order as I heard a sneeze : haESHEW! I was curious, but continued taking the order. As soon as I got my mind aranged again, I heard another haESHEW! I saw a girl sitting at a table with straight black hair, green eyes, and she was wearing a pink halter top and some jeans. About 18 I reckon. It was obvious that it was her who had sneezed, because she was rubbing her nose and sniffling. I got totally distracted!

Meanwhile, the couple at the counter, damn them, were still ordering! I was like "Sorry what was that"? And got them to repeat it. They must have thought I was an airhead bimbo! :yes:

Know just what you mean JB. I can't concentrate on two things at once when one of the things is a pretty girl sneezing. It's not fair.

Know just what you mean JB. I can't concentrate on two things at once when one of the things is a pretty girl sneezing. It's not fair.

I would agree with that!!

Just recently we have had a new secretary start at our office, she is super sexy. The first day she started I noticed immediately that she sneezes very regularly, always in twos.

Its very distracting, but keeps my days interesting!

:-)

Guest daolds32

I would agree with that!!

Just recently we have had a new secretary start at our office, she is super sexy. The first day she started I noticed immediately that she sneezes very regularly, always in twos.

Its very distracting, but keeps my days interesting!

:-)

i get distracted too. Dont worry about it

its hard enough consentraiting on school work ! lol my friend faye sneezed on a school dinner lady last week witch was quite funny !

It's hell frustrating at school! I'm in the middle of a test and someone sneezes and then I can't think straight for at least 5 minutes!

Who would know it better than me! I had to leave my paper incomplete as the girl sitting next to me had some kinda allergy sneezes, i just couldn't concentrate! And boy! Was she sexy!!!

Archived