Sneeze Fetish Forum

another Aramis sneezing (bbc musketeers, m)

Teacups

Ooh, I'm not familiar with the show, but this is a really cute gif!  Your style is quite expressive for being so simple and I like that a lot!  Also, gotta love the increasing intensity of that fit. :)  Thank you for sharing!

On 3/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, LeapYearKisses said:

Ooh, I'm not familiar with the show, but this is a really cute gif!  Your style is quite expressive for being so simple and I like that a lot!  Also, gotta love the increasing intensity of that fit. :)  Thank you for sharing!

Thank you :) I'm kinda learning to make gifs from my stuff atm, which is both hilarious and great fun, tbh I actually bothered to learn cus... I wanted to animate my fave characters sneezing... I am just excited that someone commented so you're gonna get a ridic reply sorry... the intense thing was entirely accidental but such a nice outcome! It just happened cus I didn't line everything up properly. Also, thank you for commenting. I am v happy abt it :)

No problem!  Animation is tough work, even if it's just for silly things like sneezes.  I was never able to get into it myself because I have a terribly short attention span these days, but I love seeing what other people are up to!  And we're all busy here, so comments can sometimes be hard to come by.  I remember when I first joined the forum I was super sad when it seemed like no one was looking at what I made, so I try to leave nice comments when I'm around. :)  Welcome, and I hope that you keep working at this!  I'd love to see more sometime as I browse around!

• 1 month later...

OH IT'S ANIMATED!! I love how his sneezes seem to get more and more intense as the fit progresses (I know LeapYearKisses commented on that as well, but it's something I really like about it!)

Wanting to animate your fave characters sneezing is absolutely a valid reason to learn animation and I support you! (Especially when they're as hot as Aramis... 😍)

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 12:55 AM, LeapYearKisses said:

No problem!  Animation is tough work, even if it's just for silly things like sneezes.  I was never able to get into it myself because I have a terribly short attention span these days, but I love seeing what other people are up to!  And we're all busy here, so comments can sometimes be hard to come by.  I remember when I first joined the forum I was super sad when it seemed like no one was looking at what I made, so I try to leave nice comments when I'm around. :)  Welcome, and I hope that you keep working at this!  I'd love to see more sometime as I browse around!

I'm not around much (you... may have guessed as it look me two month to reply ... ). Thanks for your nice encouragement :)

On 4/8/2019 at 12:55 PM, Snapdragon said:

OH IT'S ANIMATED!! I love how his sneezes seem to get more and more intense as the fit progresses (I know LeapYearKisses commented on that as well, but it's something I really like about it!)

Wanting to animate your fave characters sneezing is absolutely a valid reason to learn animation and I support you! (Especially when they're as hot as Aramis... 😍)

I like when sneezes get more intense :) Aramis is LOVELY. thanks you for commenting. 

Archived