Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some Ace Attorney stuff

Heyyyy this took me more time than it should have;;;; So yeah, I woke up like "Hm, I want to draw some fetishy Ace Attorney stuff", and decided to draw Klavier since it's very hard for me to draw his face (and because he has quite the cute nose hehe). Also, this is based in Hachimitsu Tea's headcanon of Klavier playing with his hair before sneezing and his way of covering, I mean, how can I not draw that cute headcanon? I just had to ❤️

Ok, enough rambling, here it is:

klavier_sneeze_by_evabloom_dd0xrl8-pre.j

22 minutes ago, Usagi said:

Nice! I played a few of the Ace Attorney's and enjoyed it a lot, this is nice to see! 

I'm glad to hear that! I'm happy to see another Ace Attorney player around :doublethumbsup:

Ahhhhhh I love Ace Attorney, and I've played all the games!!! So glad to see more content for them on here. Apollo Justice is my favorite character!!!  :)

KLAV GAV IS MY FAVORITE.  I remember Hachimitsu Tea's sketches from a little while ago and I'm glad you liked her headcanon as much as I do!  Love the cure cover at the end, since he's so not bashful.  Apollo Justice is the best AA game in my opinion!

8 hours ago, Bisexualien1996 said:

Ahhhhhh I love Ace Attorney, and I've played all the games!!! So glad to see more content for them on here. Apollo Justice is my favorite character!!!  :)

I know right? Apollo is so cute! I'm willing to draw more of him soon! :bounce:

5 hours ago, LeapYearKisses said:

KLAV GAV IS MY FAVORITE.  I remember Hachimitsu Tea's sketches from a little while ago and I'm glad you liked her headcanon as much as I do!  Love the cure cover at the end, since he's so not bashful.  Apollo Justice is the best AA game in my opinion!

I second this, Apollo Justice was the most enjoyable game for me (Spirit of Justice included), and the characters are so cute and likeable! Well, except Kristoff ok

And yes, I really like Klavier too, so drawing him was so much fun! 

I'm glad you both liked it ❤️

Ok, here I have some Blackquill for you! He's really a cool one to draw, I must say, especially his hair and nose (:drool:)

So yeah, I didn't draw his eyes first, because I thought his bangs would cover them and second, because his eyes are really hard to draw, at least for me... I was like "Well Simon, you're a handsome fella, but I must say your eyes are fricking difficult to draw .-."

I'll shut up now, enjoy this congested(?) Blackquill! :D

dd1030g-48c9ce32-96d4-42bd-9808-3a2c3cca

19 hours ago, EvaBloom said:

I know right? Apollo is so cute! I'm willing to draw more of him soon! :bounce:

I second this, Apollo Justice was the most enjoyable game for me (Spirit of Justice included), and the characters are so cute and likeable! Well, except Kristoff ok

And yes, I really like Klavier too, so drawing him was so much fun! 

I'm glad you both liked it ❤️

Ahhhhhh that would be so awesome!!! It was a really great game and I miss my attorney boys, I need a new game capcom lol.

Archived