Sneeze Fetish Forum

Childhood Memory: Early Morning Honks

djm4991

This was from many years ago, when I was around 7 years old. My parents and grandmother would go on vacation to Vegas once a year and they would have a friend of theirs stay with me while they were gone. During weekends her oldest daughter, who I’ll call M, would stay as well to visit her mom. M is the subject of this OBS.

M was in her early 20’s and very tall compared to other people I knew (mainly my step dad, being so young a the time). She had long blonde hair, green eyes and a slim figure. To my child-like brain, she looked like the cover girl of a magazine.

What would usually happen is, M’s mom would get me up and a little while later, tell me to go wake up M. This was probably because a 7 year old wouldn’t get a pillow thrown at them. So, with very little respect for privacy I would go into the bedroom and sit on the bed and bug her until she would get up. However, one day M was already awake and I could hear a really loud honking sound coming from the bedroom. M was blowing her nose into a bunch of tissues. I asked her mom if she was sick and she said, "No, some people just need to blow their noses when they wake up."

I remember being surprised that such a pretty girl could make a sound like that. As an adult, honks aren’t really my thing. I think it’s because my mom honks at a cruise ship level. However, if a lady is extra pretty I can learn to like it. ;)

Wow great obs! I love hearing stories obs like this where a female honking was just a fascination to where it is now for us.

The earliest childhood memory I have was in Kindergarten with one of my teachers. Probably 40 something short red hair with a large oblong nose. She would always come into teach even if she had colds. I remember her having these loud sharp deep honks and i would always be intrigued by how loud it always was. I remember never being shy about asking different people (specifically females) if they blew their nose loud too by mimicking what I heard from my teacher with my mouth. I don't remember if that part ever panned out for me though hahaha.

On 3/3/2019 at 6:29 PM, luvsfemalehonks said:

Wow great obs! I love hearing stories obs like this where a female honking was just a fascination to where it is now for us.

The earliest childhood memory I have was in Kindergarten with one of my teachers. Probably 40 something short red hair with a large oblong nose. She would always come into teach even if she had colds. I remember her having these loud sharp deep honks and i would always be intrigued by how loud it always was. I remember never being shy about asking different people (specifically females) if they blew their nose loud too by mimicking what I heard from my teacher with my mouth. I don't remember if that part ever panned out for me though hahaha.

That's hilarious. I was mostly homeschooled from an early age, so I don't really remember much from that time. Perhaps if I meet enough attractive women who honk, I may be converted...This one makes two. :P

Archived