Sneeze Fetish Forum

Cook & bridesmaid (both f)

black_mage

I may have to argue with 'dumb' in favor of 'wonderful'. Gorgeous works! Please continue to share any such things!

Both are gorgeous but that bridesmaid one...but still my heart. The scrunched face is perfect but also the attention to her hair, dress and background. Love it.

I feel silly commenting on how amazing the hair and flowers look in that second one but I need to get that out of the way before I lost my mind completely over these expressions and the hand positions and that faint pepper cloud in the first one and that nose in the second...

I always feel a jolt of excitement when I see you have made a new post in the Artwork forum - and today was certainly not a disappointment :D The nose of the bridesmaid is to die for, but I love the cook with the pepper shaker - something about her expression really makes this one for me. I feel she would fit into one of my sneezefics nicely :) 

Thanks so much for your artwork, it truly is exceptional.

I always love your artwork, whether it features pre-sneeze faces or sneezing. I second Anonymouse in saying that the bridesmaid bouquet is absolutely stunning; it's actually the thing that draws my eye most. And the sharp, crisp lines of the cook's outfit are incredibly well-drawn too. Thanks so much for sharing!

I'm not into female sneezing generally, but I always always take a look when you post.  Your people are always so lovely looking, and your painting is so nice!  I love the light touch you have.  Your drawings always feel very intimate.

Thank you! I enjoy making these and I'm very happy that there's a platform where I can share these drawings with you. It's different from sharing a "normal", non-fetish drawing, I can't really explain it.

12 hours ago, NoV said:

I feel she would fit into one of my sneezefics nicely 

good idea :)

Oh my God. Those are gorgeous, as always. Thank you so much for making them and for showing them to us. :wub:  I love them both, but yeah, the bridesmaid one is my favourite too. Just amazing. :drool: 

Absolutely love the bridesmaid one! The attention to detail and the subtle but present redness on the nose is divine!

On 3/9/2019 at 3:10 PM, Anatoli said:

Now I think maybe I should have made one of them to be sneeze rather than both being pre-sneeze.

Absolutely amazing as always. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Oh and if you did want to draw them actually sneezing don’t let us stop you. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived