Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT 

holy damn you're really. bringing the goods today oh my damn

listen okay i love critical role, and i love all of tal's characters that i've seen him play so far. i missed a lot of molly's early arc stuff, because of scheduling things causing me to miss a lot of episodes from the 1-25 ep range, and it's a long episode format to catch up on, so i feel like i don't know him quite as well as other critters have had the chance to, if that makes sense here?

but this is a really magnificent chance to get a peek at how his personality was like in that time, and also his history, and also gawk at him a little bit. what i have seen of molly in the show, i do love. 

i look forward to checking this thread often haha <33

love your spellings and timing by the way it's so visceral and natural feeling! great job!!!!

and i think that it's so cute that he wants to make yasha happy by bringing her to the lilies even though he's allergic to them, omg my heart. and lilies is one of the sexiest flower choices you could have made, also, i'm just saying. let's be real. excellent choices all around. 

thank you for sharing!!!!

oh my god, i adore this. something in the way you write these scenes is so sweet. and your character voice is impeccable, i can really hear them saying the dialogue in my head. thanks again so much for sharing these amazing ficlets!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

😍😍😍😍

Oh my gosh, what a perfect surprise to get home to after a long night at work.

I love sick Molly, not one ounce less dramatic than when he's well.

And I completely adore the way you write Bryce.  They're adorable!!

Thank you for sharing this with us

• 2 weeks later...

These are all so cute and wholesome. You write Molly so well, and these fics all have some kind of Substance to them that make them interesting. I especially appreciate that Bryce actually made it in because they're a character that never ends up in fanfiction and it's a tragedy because they're pretty adorable

Hope you keep it up! Molly suffers good, and your writing is great 

Archived