Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

Never heard of them so false lol

The person below me tried something new today?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

True actually, I’m knitting a sock pattern more complicated than I’ve ever done before. So far so good 🤞🏼

The person below me is currently reading a book 

Well not a book per say but im reading and grading my students ELA practice regents. 

The person below me loves Law and Order: SVU 

Happy birthday @Arty!!! 

True but mainly the seasons when Stabler was there. And that episode where he was sick...yes please!

The person below me has never been to the circus.

Indeed I have not. :D

The person below me is to a certain degree combating climate change. 

I recycle.  I reuse my plastic.  I try to lower my footprint.  

the person below me has watched a movie this week

yeah! i watched the irishman which is about as long as 2 movies put together. it was fine. 

the next person has never seen or played the witcher but knows about it by sheer volume of gifs on the internet

True! He's super hot though from what I've seen, lmfao! :laugh: Maybe I'll get around to watching it one of these days and knowing me it'll be after the craze has died down.

The person below me is awake when they should be asleep.

No, actually for once, I'm awake when I should be awake. With a massive headache and wish to go back to bed, though, but still. Go me, or something. :lol: 

The person below me has planned in advance what to have for dinner tonight?

• 2 weeks later...

This is the one night of the week that I can say "false" to that question! :D  I do meal prepping for the weekdays so I cook everything in advance at the start of the week but Saturday is a "whatever I'm hungry for whenever I get hungry" day. 

The person below me has sung in front of people before. 

True, several times. I’ve sung and played cello separately and together in front of people many times!! I love to perform!

The person below me likes certain types of antagonists for their own reasons (e.g. being dynamic, more realistic, interesting, and/or relatable). If true, please explain, because I’d love to know which antagonists you like for which reasons

True! I have a penchant for villains, specifically interesting well-rounded villains, for a variety of physical and character reasons. Often, villains have interesting backstory, but make "the wrong" choices instead of the right ones. Villains often tend to have features I find attractive, as an added bonus. Mostly because of things in our own society like antisemitism, queer-coding as a sign of villainy, fear of aging etc that people assume are "villainous" looking traits but are really embedded in society for a variety of reasons that could use some self-reflection. Regardless, it makes villains often more colorful and enjoyable to behold in a scene than the hero, who tends to be serious and attempting to stop whatever the antagonist is up to rather than enjoying the moment.

I enjoy Snape, because he's so flawed and torn and he's a very "gray" character in that his intentions are not all noble but not all bad. He still has a petty streak but also you feel for him and his awful upbringing and the bullying he received in his childhood.

Same with Loki. He flipflops back and forth between having good and bad intentions but always with a penchant for misdirection. It makes you root for him to do the right thing. Generally, I find that of villains; that I enjoy them being villains but root for them to ultimately be redeemed. 

The person below me had a public encounter involving their fetish within the last week (seeing somebody sneeze etc). 

• 2 weeks later...

I did indeed! A very nice one! :D

A colleague of mine whom I find quite attractive (furthermore she's a really cool person in general), went out with my team for a company dinner. Little did she know, she was terribly allergic to her new perfume. Thus, sneezing like crazy constantly throughout. I quite enjoyed that whole ordeal. 

The person below me has a sneeze related story that they'd like to share ;)

• 1 month later...

Nope, none that I can think of :lol: 

The person below me has baked something today.

False unfortunately. The last time I baked something was probably a couple years ago in catering class. Was an overdone Swiss roll with way too much egg in it lol.

1 minute ago, Coolio said:

False unfortunately. The last time I baked something was probably a couple years ago in catering class. Was an overdone Swiss roll with way too much egg in it lol.

The person below me has an interesting hobbie or interest

• 1 month later...

Nope, single by choice - not mine, but still! :lol:  Seriously though, I'm very comfortable being single, so I'm probably going to stay that way. 

The person below me is eating/drinking something right now. 

well yes. Nothing healthy but a root beer and mushroom and cheese wrap.

The person below meh took a walk today....Safely!!

True and true!  Safety first but boy oh boy exercise is important!  On alternate days I run around an empty parking lot.

The person below me is currently cultivating a new hobby.

• 2 weeks later...

True! With quarantine comes trying many new hobbies! As of now I’ve taken up to HIIT workouts, painting, cooking, writing, you name it. With boredom comes many new ideas to stay busy! 😂

The person below me has an unpopular opinion about food.

True! I think chocolate chip cookies are better without the chocolate chips.

The person below me has at least 10 Disney songs memorized.

Hi fellow New Yorker!

NO! I only have 9 memorized.

The person below me would rather be stuck during the apocalypse with a DOG instead of a CAT.

False. I'd much rather be stuck with a cat. I'm terrified of dogs. 

The person below me lives in a city.

True, I live in the fifth biggest city in my country.

The person below me has been to a musical before.