Sneeze Fetish Forum

True or False...The Person Below Me

Reader

True to an extent! I’m not bad at chess, but I’m not an expert either. I don’t have a specific strategy, I pretty much do whatever. But I’d say I’m more careful in the game than others.

The person below me has a much better memory than me and actually remembers things without forgetting every like two seconds

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SleepingPhlox

• Chanel_no5

• Melody

• SneezyHolmes

I mean, it depends on what I’m trying to remember. But for the most part, yeah, I’d say true.

The person below me has come home after a long, hot day and has purposely laid on the tile/wood floor to cool down.

Not even close, but I have fantasized about doing it since I live in the South.

The person below me has eaten at least 1 vegetable today(potatoes and tomatoes don't count).

Was just about to say yes, but then I read that you excluded tomatoes. So... um… false. :bag: 

The person below me should actually be doing something else than forumming now, but is here anyway. :P 

True! I have dishes soaking in hot, soapy bleach water but I’m just forumming. It’s fine though. Today is a designated rest day. 

The person below me has caught when a true/false statement has been asked more than once in this thread. 

False, I’m not particular. I like pretty much every cereal out there and I don’t really have a favorite.

the person below me enjoys staying at hotels/inns

• 1 month later...

True, but I've only been in a hotel once and it was super fun staying even though I only stayed for one night!

The person below me has a poster(s) on their wall

False! Granted I do have one or two I've been meaning to hang up for a while now though! :) One of which is a suit blueprint for one of the Iron Man suits!

The person below me loves birds.

False! I mean, I don't necessarily hate them, but I definitely don't love them. I don't really hold any strong emotions for birds of any sort really, though there was that one time a bird pooped directly on my dad's shoulder, which was pretty hilarious, so shout out to that bird.

The person below me has thought of joining the circus.

I absolutely love swimming, it’s one of my favourite sports type things to do. I don’t do it very often though, I’ve yet to find a good swimming spot. 

The person below me is going on holiday soon.  

• 2 weeks later...

100% true. Today, actually, in just like an hour or so. Dang, if I saw this on the drive I could’ve said, “False, I’m already going, not soon.” :lol: 

The person below me loves fishing

False...I don't feel one bit guilty about it at all! :laugh:

The person below me has travelled outside of their home country.

True! I’ve done it a few times now. :D 

The person below me enjoys mashed potatoes. 

True! My mother makes them with cream cheese and sour cream and they are to die for!

The person below me is a good cook. :)

Ehhhh depends on what I'm making I guess!

The person below me does not have cable TV.

True! Who needs cable when you can stream everything online? :laugh2:

The person below me loves breakfast for supper!

False, but the other way around works fine; supper for breakfast. :yay:  (should note that where I live, breakfast usually consists of cereal with milk, a simple ham- or cheese sandwich, a bowl of yoghurt, or a boiled egg with caviar. So... not very thrilling to gobble down after a long day :lol: )

The person below me has recently gotten into a new fandom. 

True. :lol: Well, re-got into a fandom. First when reading the book, but with the series coming out, my feels have fully engaged. All the Good Omens! ALL. OF. IT. :D

The person below me religiously follows the news.

No, not at all. In fact, I should probably follow the news way more than I do. 

The person below me is an artist of some kind. 

True! I love art and have been drawing ever since I could hold a crayon/pencil! :)

The person below me has never ridden a horse before.