Sneeze Fetish Forum

Allergic Sneezes & Blows

djm4991

One of my friends has moderate allergies and usually every time I see her, she sneezes a bunch. Today was no exception. Small description: 5’8 with a medium sized build and has a short nose with wide nostrils. She also has green eyes and shoulder-length black hair.

When she was over visiting today, she sneezed two doubles and a single respectively into her shirt. They were fairly loud. Later on, she pulled two tissues from a nearby box, held them to her nose, prayer-like and said "Ugh, my nose." before doing a couple of congested, wet blows. Overall, it was a nice show and a nice visit. :razz:

A great show. Did her wide nostrils flare a lot before she sneezed? Sounds like a couple good nose blows too. Hopefully because she sneezes a bunch, there will be more good obs to share in the future

6 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

A great show. Did her wide nostrils flare a lot before she sneezed? Sounds like a couple good nose blows too. Hopefully because she sneezes a bunch, there will be more good obs to share in the future

She covered her face with her shirt as soon as she felt a sneeze, so it was hard to tell. I saw more of the blows. Spring is going to be here soon, so I am sure there will be more OBS from her! :D

Archived