Sneeze Fetish Forum

Rimworld Sneezing Mod

cob

I have an idea. You can make an allergy towards animals or if doing it specifically is too much you can make make them allergic to all animals.

• 3 weeks later...

This mod is awesome! I downloaded it and love it, thank you so much for the great work!

I can’t wait to see where and how it progresses - are you considering adding other sorts of stimuli, like illness? 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm personally invested enough in Rimworld to try to help fix this mod for the current versions, although preliminary error-checking hasn't yielded any particularly useful information aside from the fact that some sort of error occurs when patching the allergen values to the various animal and plant defs.

20 hours ago, Erias397 said:

I'm personally invested enough in Rimworld to try to help fix this mod for the current versions, although preliminary error-checking hasn't yielded any particularly useful information aside from the fact that some sort of error occurs when patching the allergen values to the various animal and plant defs.

If you could try I'd appreciate it since I've been itching to use this with rim royalty so much so where I haven't bothered updating my game 

It may take some time since I've never touched rimworld or harmony before, but it's an ongoing endeavor.

• 10 months later...

I just downloaded the most recent patch with all dlc and would really like to use this with my current colony now that xenotypes are a thing with their own perks and with their religious beliefs too...just wish i knew how to add stuff and update it on my own 

6 minutes ago, Liath.two said:

Could someone post gameplay of this? This sounds awesome!

I would honestly love to see that aswell.

• 4 weeks later...