Sneeze Fetish Forum

Portia (F) Arcana

RoseFever

There's just something about sneezing into boquets or vases of flowers that just really gets me. B)

tumblr_ppf3rsE4az1vyfnnso1_1280.png

wow! i love your art style, those expressions and that body language are soooooooo well executed and your color choices? magnifique! 

oh my goodness this is really, really fantastic. sneezing into a bouquet is one of my favorite tropes of all time and you've done it so much justice here. very much looking forward to seeing more of your art!!

6 hours ago, Subsiss said:

sneezing into a bouquet is one of my favorite tropes of all time and you've done it so much justice here.

Yes it is, and with that a big fit is bound to happen.

This is so good! I love the facial expressions, and the text bubbles complement them really well

On 4/5/2019 at 11:31 PM, ThePokeFan599 said:

Yes it is, and with that a big fit is bound to happen.

B) You read my mind! I love the vids where people do just that. The small ruffle of the flowers because of the power of the sneeze? So hot. ❤️ 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:28 PM, •.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.• said:

wow! i love your art style, those expressions and that body language are soooooooo well executed and your color choices? magnifique! 

Thank you so much for your kind words!!! The colors were directly eyedropped. I should study Arcana's color thoery, it's so terribly appealing. *Q*

Really great sneezy expression in the first image - especially the way she has got one finger held up to her nose :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is fantastic! I've just gotten into this game and Portia is so cute, omg. I love the way you've drawn her expressions and the folds in her clothing and her HAIR, those flyaway little curls are ❤❤❤

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...