Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

On 5/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, ukrsneeze said:

I am asexual homoromantic, 19 (20 in 1 month and 9 days) , Ukraine 

I'm not in Ukraine, but honestly, I'm so surprised to see somebody not from the U.S. or U.K! Finally, God, finally! 😂

I wonder, do you speak Russian? 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, peach_princess said:

I'm not in Ukraine, but honestly, I'm so surprised to see somebody not from the U.S. or U.K! Finally, God, finally! 😂

haha well, yes, sneeze fetishists are actually everywhere on the planet 😛 

yes, i speak Russian fluently, I am bilingual (Ukrainian and Russian)

On 5/3/2019 at 2:27 AM, Saimou said:

I’m a 26-year-old single male, and I would certainly be willing to meet you; but sadly, I live all the way in Tampere, Finland. :cryhappy:

Hey another person from finland!

Anyway, i’m almost 22yo from Finland, i’m a transguy/nonbinary and would love to meet new people, friends or something more. 

On 5/20/2019 at 6:43 AM, peach_princess said:

Well you’ll surely be impressed to hear I’m from the far away land known as Canada! 😂

I’m 30, single straight male who lives in the capitol of Canada and I’m quite open to meeting new people. 

52 male bisexual in Australia.

The closest person I have to a girlfriend lives in another state and we only see each other a handful of times a year.

I'd always be up for a casual sneezy lover.

I'm single male horrible pollen allergies . I sneeze alot of the time . Iam in California 35 year s old

On 4/26/2019 at 5:43 PM, iojo said:

Same young m near philly 

I'm moving to philly in september!:) I'll be visiting in July, anything in particular I should check out?? 

On 5/7/2019 at 11:43 PM, SneezyUrges123 said:

Single M, 31, Southern California

Not looking for a relationship but I am a single, F, 19, Southern California. Would be down for a meet up :)

Single, F, 19, Southern California

Not looking for a relationship or anything serious :)

Single late 20s lesbian here on west coast USA here lol. SoCal area. Also looking for relationship or sneeze fans to talk to! Let’s figure out what we’re allergic to lmao

On 5/24/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mr Sneezy said:

52 male bisexual in Australia.

The closest person I have to a girlfriend lives in another state and we only see each other a handful of times a year.

I'd always be up for a casual sneezy lover.

Are you the same Mister Sneezy from YouTube? Because if so, I genuinely thought you were in your early 20s... 

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:05 AM, Meowcat said:

Single late 20s lesbian here on west coast USA here lol. SoCal area. Also looking for relationship or sneeze fans to talk to! Let’s figure out what we’re allergic to lmao

Single, F, 19, and curious in SoCal!! looking for the same!

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:10 AM, Meowcat said:

🤦‍♀️ Note to self don’t post on SFF stoned (I live in a legal state and I apologize. Smoking makes me sneeze) 😳

I would love to chat!

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:28 AM, slsabm said:

Are you the same Mister Sneezy from YouTube? Because if so, I genuinely thought you were in your early 20s... 

No. I've seen that page, though. I'm Mr, not Mister. I have a YouTube page, but I've no clips posted on it. I prefer to perform in person.

I understand that validated members can see my contact info now, so anybody who wants to talk to me (29/M/Texas) please feel free to do so! 

• 3 weeks later...

I am now as well. 27, M, New York City. I have pretty bad allergies, and the pollution here makes them worse.

Single 30 year old male in PA, USA here.  Not that naturally sneezy unfortunately and I have trouble inducing, but I enjoy trying anyway.