Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

11 minutes ago, DesperationLover said:

25, M, in eastern Iowa. I'm interested in just about anything sneezy. I have allergies myself, little bit of sneezing, frequently runny/stuffy nose which I always like to have tissues for.

I'm the exact same - I carry tissues for myself and mainly because I just like the small packets lol.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, SweaterWeather said:

I'm the exact same - I carry tissues for myself and mainly because I just like the small packets lol.

I should get tissue packets more, but for some reason I just carry loose ones or make do with what I can find. Hope your nose isn't that bad, I feel ya ❤️

48 minutes ago, DesperationLover said:

I should get tissue packets more, but for some reason I just carry loose ones or make do with what I can find. Hope your nose isn't that bad, I feel ya ❤️

It can definitely come in handy, and it does for me! I'd love to talk more but I doubt you can see my profile info... :c

58 minutes ago, SweaterWeather said:

It can definitely come in handy, and it does for me! I'd love to talk more but I doubt you can see my profile info... :c

I've seen that people can ask mods to put their email in their profile. If you wanna talk, I could see if I can do that? I'd sure love to.

1 minute ago, DesperationLover said:

I've seen that people can ask mods to put their email in their profile. If you wanna talk, I could see if I can do that? I'd sure love to.

Ohhh sure, I didn’t even know that was potentially a thing! I’m all for it if you are ^^

Single 23M from Alberta looking for similar age F! Shoot me a message if any of you wanna chat! 😃

On 7/10/2023 at 12:09 AM, Mustang said:

hi! I’m recently single so I’m putting my feelers out here again 😅

I’m 23F from Southern California! 

Hii! Id love to chat sometime 25M from Southern California!

Hello! 26 yo Male, straight, from Wisconsin. Big into rapid fire sneezes. The more sneezes in a row the better. I myself am a single sneezer sometimes I'll do a double. Feel free to send a message my way

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 6:20 PM, CGirl said:

22f in Wales. New to posting (long time lurker) and I'd love to get to know some people on here! 

Hey I’m 21f in England , plz drop me a message or email if you like :)

It’s crazy that I came across this & realized I made this😂I’ve been gone for a min but hope everyone is doing well! Still would love to meet some ppl! I’m in California, I’m 26 f & very much single😂after all of these years

On 7/23/2023 at 5:44 PM, Sneezilly said:

Hii! Id love to chat sometime 25M from Southern California!

Would love to chat with you too! I’m in Cali 26 f😊🤧

On 7/11/2023 at 6:20 PM, CGirl said:

22f in Wales. New to posting (long time lurker) and I'd love to get to know some people on here! 

Hi 🙂 33m, spanish but living in South Wales😁. Would be nice to chat 🙂.

30 M in the UK, (south west) recently very single!

I have always been curious about having a partner in real life that shares the fetish, maybe now's the time to give it some thought! - feel free to message! 

On 8/20/2023 at 11:18 PM, Miamiamiajones said:

It’s crazy that I came across this & realized I made this😂I’ve been gone for a min but hope everyone is doing well! Still would love to meet some ppl! I’m in California, I’m 26 f & very much single😂after all of these years

lmao I started the other dating thread and am in the same boat as u 🤣 I just moved to LA, would be cool to talk a bit :P

On 8/23/2023 at 8:48 PM, Turtles said:

Me

Though I'm also ENM/Poly, so even when I'm taken things are still open

Forgot to mention, I'm very much a lesbian

On 8/25/2023 at 4:11 PM, Turtles said:

Forgot to mention, I'm very much a lesbian

me too !! do u wanna chat or something?

6 hours ago, dan said:

me too !! do u wanna chat or something?

I would say yes, but your age says you're 18, I'm 33, so no thank you, sorry