Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shortest Obs Ever (f)

SusieQusie

I had a really bad morning class....just didn't do well on my assignment, and was so embarassed...since I just can't understand perspective. I never have...I'm sorry, it just doesn't look like that. Drove me to tears actually. :"( But I have a lot more crap that I have to sit through for the rest of today, so I've decided to write down the one thing that made waking up for this class today worthwhile...and that was Bethany's sneeze....I do love it when teachers get involved.

We were all standing there drawing as usual. My instructor, who is a tall, and very thin guy, who likes to be funny and tell a lot of silly jokes, makes everyone laugh, was standing over, talking to a guy who was drawing right next to me. Bethany, who is a short, average, with just below shoulder-length thick wavy dark brown hair that was pulled back into a low pony tail, was drawing over on the left side of the room.

Instructor continued talking about the this guy's drawing and saying how good it was and everything, when I just happened to glance up at Bethany, who had her right hand to her face, turned all the way around to the right and sneezed once...a "HAH-chiiiisshhooo!" Which caused my instructor to stop what he was doing and bless her really loudly and comically.

So the dialogue was:

Instructor: No, but I think it's really good, I just think you need to add some more to the shadows h--(Bethany sneezes) GOD BLESS YOU!

Bethany: Thank you.

Instuctor: And God bless us...everyone.

(some classmates giggle)

Okay, so maybe this doesn't seem like a great obs or anything that may really be worth reading to some of you...I guess the reason I like teachers blessing students so much is because...I mean, obviously it halts the entire class to put emphasis on something that I love. :)

Though, I would be...(and have been) really embarassed if something like that ever happened to me...but it's fun when it happens to someone else. :)

FIVE paragraphs is your shortest observation... EVER?! :huh:

:P Longwinded girl... arent'cha? :P

Nice Obs SQ. Keep up the good, (long) work. :yes:

You may have a tough time with perspective, but a great eye for detail. It was a fun obs, Susie. Your teacher, uttering Tiny Tim's immortal line from Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" is a real kidder. :D

Archived