Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mrs. Brisby (F, Ongoing, Comic)

aridynamic87

I've been busy with a lot of commissions here and now, but I'd like to share something that'll be part of a short series much like the Robin Hood stuff I did for a client. If it's alright with you folks I'll probably share it in spurts 'cause I want to make sure I take my time on it and don't rush. XD

https://sta.sh/08x7bt396ua

Sneak peek at page 1. :3 Still needs some refinement but I'll get to it later; I'll post pages 2, 3, 4 as they come along. x3 I'd work a lot faster if my job schedule wasn't so hectic, haha.

I apologize if the link doesn't work ^^ Page 2 will be coming soon!

I'm not into the furry/anthro thing myself, but this is some serious art skills. I love your style! 

I'm editing mistakes as I go, I should be done hopefully before the day ends. :3 Thank you all for the kind words! ❤️

Aww, the last picture is so adorable :3 I really like your art style, you have some real skills and talent! 😍

Thank you! :3 I really appreciate hearing the positive feedback. x3

I have always LOVED your artwork!  This is no exception.  Big fan of the little motion lines you put around the nose as it twitches.  😃

I especially enjoy your artwork that ends in super gigantic sneezes but I love it all

On 5/24/2019 at 4:59 AM, Show&tell said:

I have always LOVED your artwork!  This is no exception.  Big fan of the little motion lines you put around the nose as it twitches.  😃

I especially enjoy your artwork that ends in super gigantic sneezes but I love it all

Thank you so much! ❤️ :3 Mrs. Brisby was such a delight to draw, hehe. x3

On 5/24/2019 at 10:13 AM, hanahiru said:

Sorry i somehow got a comment for another threadbposted in this one, it's now removed

Oh okay. :) I had been away so I didn't notice haha

Archived