Sneeze Fetish Forum

ok - it got me my husband passed the cold along

Kitty

So last Tuesday, my husband had a cold, not bad, not exceptionally sneezy just stuffy and mildly irritated him and of course Sunday I caught it. Go figure LOL

I could tell he was catching cold because his sneezes were not the usual doubles in the morning and became very strong later in the day.

We had a glorious long weekend away, probably did not help that I was up too late, had a bit too much to drink and was outside a great deal. In the wee hours of Sunday morning, I woke up and sneezed (a haapchisshhuh) and thought oh shit there it is.

Sunday evening after getting home I started using Zicam, loaded up on the vita C abd fluids thing and during the course of doing laundry, I was intermittently sneezing in singles, "chishhhhes" mostly without warning or build up. Later on my nose was so tickly it was unreal - you know that urgent tickle which causes the sneeze to hang for an eternity before actually releasing itself? As I usually sneeze in threes and then am finished with it, this was new and though it did feel rather nice that I was stuffy caused me not to be able to enjoy it properly.

This later bit were the sort of sneezes which make one a bit tired and it seemed the Zicam made me sneeze more after I swabbed with it.

This morning I felt nearly perfect and was at an early breakfast meeting, without issue, ok in the office. I knew I was going to work a half day, so I was not extremely bothered, mostly I just dislike the one nostril clogged feeling when I am trying to work, the sneezing does not bother me nor does being blessed.

Tomorrow I have a very busy day and need to do an open enrollment meeting half in Spanish and half in English and at this point I am just hoping that my voice is clear enough to be easily understood - LOL

It is a shame as I am supposed to have sushi with Rico tomorrow night, but may have to forego in order to kick this cold once and for all.

All I can say right now is Meh!

Kitty

My Dear Kitty,

Hope that by the time you read this that you will have fully recovered and that your feeling crappy was all but a short period. Good luck with the Spanish/English enrolment thingy. Shame about missing out on the sushi. :)

Later on my nose was so tickly it was unreal - you know that urgent tickle which causes the sneeze to hang for an eternity before actually releasing itself?

I know and adore that tickle in myself. Thank you so much for sharing that feeling :) Be well soon *hugs*.

Awwww, blessings, I hope that you kick it totally and feel better soon my sweet :). I am sure that your naturally melodious tones will win out in the meeting, of course if I was there I'd find it very difficult to concentrate on the details and much easier to concentrate on the husky voiced Kitty *winks salaciously*.

Oh, my poor darling! I would be lying if I did not say that some wicked part of me smiled broadly at the thought of you with a cold. :)

Bless you, my sweet, since I know you enjoy it so.....

~Frack

Thank you all :wub:(nick, tp, dom, anthony and frack) so much for your sweet wishes mmm it makes me feel deliciously warm all over. :twisted: Frack - dirty naughty Frack - I would sneeze right on you LOL!

This morning this cold had me so sniffly and sneezing about every five minutes, alternating between annoying and amusing. I got up and sneezed into cupped hands (happchisssshh!), through my shower I sneezed about three times sort of increasing in strength like (atkchissshhh!!!), the last so harshly I slipped, caught myself and then laughed like a lunatic. After my shower getting dressed and it was to the point where I seriously thought there would be no way on God's green earth I would be able to speak in front of 300 hundred people...

Husband to the rescue, gave me this generic brand allergy cold and sinus stuff which began to work in about 15 minutes. (normally due to kidney issues I do not take pills).

I sneezed once on the way to work thankfully at a red light, and could feel it was much less in strength. By meeting time, I was so dry that even the copious amounts of water I drank did not seem to quench my thirst. Meeting went very well, (which was good as the CFO broke the groups up into 150 each) I was still sniffly and at the break I had to blow my nose which was very very tickly, went to the ladies room and I sneezed into my tissues a double which sounded sort of like (atchisssshhhh! hapshishhh!).

The rest of the meeting went very well and at the end, the CFO was so sweet he brought me tea with honey and lemon and gave me a few Ricola, thanked me so much for presenting and told me we were keeping the account - yeahhh! He winked and said wow even with a cold you just don't miss a beat - if he only knew LOL!

Am still sneezing once in a while, but much less and the sneezes seem to have lost the force which they had this morning. The fluids, rest and Zicam seriously helped and Dom, your phone call did most certainly make my day! :D I don;t mind the sneezing, just have to remember not to be standing in soapy water when I am doing so!

And yes I have made a wav and willl add the rest of tomorrow morning's sneezes to it for those with whom I trade!

Kisses! Kitty

Got to watch that soapy water my dear...am so very glad the only thing that the only thing hurt was pride - am no stranger to sneeze induced slapstick myself :D.

And it was a pleasure speaking to you as always *sweeping bow*. :twisted:

Archived