Sneeze Fetish Forum

Old Favorite Movie Clip

Luisa39

7 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

From Easter Parade (1948).  Peter Lawford may not be much of a singer, but when he offers Judy Garland his handkerchief around 0:33, I melt.:2lovers: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoO6Op3-G_Y

That's why I carry a few perfectly ironed handkerchiefs with me in case im n to offer one to a damsel in distress x

5 hours ago, HotHanky said:

That's why I carry a few perfectly ironed handkerchiefs with me in case im n to offer one to a damsel in distress x

You, sir, are a gentleman.:)

15 hours ago, Luisa39 said:

You, sir, are a gentleman.:)

Awwwwww thank you, most of my handkerchief collection are vintage cotton or silk handkerchiefs from that films era too, so in some ways if I do meet a damsel in distress she would experience what Judy Garland did in that clip x

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 3:23 AM, HotHanky said:

Awwwwww thank you, most of my handkerchief collection are vintage cotton or silk handkerchiefs from that films era too, so in some ways if I do meet a damsel in distress she would experience what Judy Garland did in that clip x

This is what dreams are made of! LOL

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:04 AM, Hankies106 said:

This is what dreams are made of! LOL

In my little world it's not just a dream but reality as I reach into my pocket to offer you a perfectly smooth, pristinely ironed vintage handkerchief x

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 10:38 AM, HotHanky said:

In my little world it's not just a dream but reality as I reach into my pocket to offer you a perfectly smooth, pristinely ironed vintage handkerchief x

Not even sure what I would do in a situation like this! Idk if I'd be more embarrassed or in utter shock. I've tried to imagine it in case it ever happens, but I don't think it would go very smoothly! #ImSoAwkward! 

16 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

Not even sure what I would do in a situation like this! Idk if I'd be more embarrassed or in utter shock. I've tried to imagine it in case it ever happens, but I don't think it would go very smoothly! #ImSoAwkward! 

Bless you, you just smile and say thank you as you take the handkerchief, that moment when you're feeling and holding the soft handkerchief you will have lots of feeling flowing through you, embrace them, enjoy them. If it was me offering you the handkerchief I would smile and be understanding of what you would be experiencing at that moment, after all we would both be feeling similar things x

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2019 at 4:26 AM, HotHanky said:

Bless you, you just smile and say thank you as you take the handkerchief, that moment when you're feeling and holding the soft handkerchief you will have lots of feeling flowing through you, embrace them, enjoy them. If it was me offering you the handkerchief I would smile and be understanding of what you would be experiencing at that moment, after all we would both be feeling similar things x

You're right! I would just smile and say thank you. Then run awayyyyy! Hahaha

15 hours ago, Hankies106 said:

You're right! I would just smile and say thank you. Then run awayyyyy! Hahaha

Well in that case young Lady I would make sure I offered you a very special handkerchief that you could treasure after you've run away with it x

Archived