Sneeze Fetish Forum

Her Favorite Game (Lucifer; M)

Spoo

If you're like me, you've seen the newest season of Lucifer on Netflix and have A Lot of Feelings over it. I'm not the biggest fan of Eve (psycho ex-girlfriend much??), but I did think a) she's absolutely GORGEOUS and b) the shenanigans between her and Lucifer were funny. :laugh: Said shenanigans definitely inspired this 100% self-indulgent little ficlet of mine~

Set sometime in season 4 before all the craziness went down in later episodes. Enjoy! :D 

Her Favorite Game

by Spoo

v8llx3.gif

“Hey, Luce?”

Eve’s voice drew Lucifer out of the light post-coital doze he’d nearly fallen into following their rather spectacular shag. Opening his eyes, he gazed up at his ex-turned-girlfriend-again and took note of the playful smile he found spread across her lips.

“Ready for another go, are you?” he asked, teasing, before running his fingers along her bare thigh. “I always did admire your enthusiasm.”

“Actually,” Eve replied, walking two bold fingers up the firm pectoral muscles of Lucifer’s chest. “I have something else in mind. If you’re interested.”

“Mm. How can I possibly not be interested when whatever it is has you looking at me like that,” Lucifer pointed out, observing Eve’s dark, dilated pupils. “I’m all ears, darling.”

The two fingers Eve had started walking up Lucifer’s chest continued their ascent until they grazed his chin, traced his philtrum, and ended on his nose. She gave the prominent, curved appendage a generous stroke before biting down on her bottom lip.

“Do you remember the game we used to play?” she asked, continuing to slowly stroke his nose. “All those years ago?”

“I recall us playing a great many games,” Lucifer answered. “You’ll have to be more specific.”

“Oh, you knooow,” Eve continued, tracing the long ovals of Lucifer’s nostrils now. She bit her lip harder. “It started just like this...”

Lucifer’s brow furrowed in only a moment’s worth of confusion before realization dawned on him. “Ahhh. That game. Yes, I remember quite vividly now.” And to show that he did indeed remember, he pushed his nose into Eve’s touch. “It was your favorite one to play.”

Eve shivered and curled her toes. “It still is,” she corrected. “And since it’s been a while since we last played...”

“You’d like for me to shamelessly indulge you,” Lucifer finished, smirking. “I’ll have to check my schedule first. I’m very busy, as you know. Being the Prince of Darkness, owner of a nightclub, consultant for the LAPD… It’s all very involved and demanding work.”

“It won’t take long,” Eve persuaded, attempting to compromise with her lover. “It never does if we do it right.”

Lucifer contemplated the matter for no more than two seconds. “Very well,” he gave in, much to Eve’s delight. “Have your wicked way with me, then.” In preparation, Lucifer flattened himself a little more against the mattress and tilted his head back, so that his nostrils faced Eve directly.

Not even bothering to mask or suppress her excitement, Eve wriggled free from the twisted sheets and situated herself atop Lucifer’s abdomen in a straddle. Her long hair framed her torso as she reached out, again, to slowly and teasingly trace his nose. This time, she used the edge of her fingernail and focused on the creases and rounded edges, rather than the bridge and nostrils alone.

“I always did wonder why this pleased you so much,” Lucifer mused. “Back then I deemed it nothing more than a peculiar fixation, but I believe the proper term for it now is a fetish.”

Eve didn’t seem at all affected by what Lucifer had said; her concentration was focused on his nose and how she could get it to react the way she wanted it to. So far, she didn’t seem to be having much success.

“Nothing?” she eventually asked, stilling her finger.

“Thousands of years of inhaling brimstone must have impaired my sensitivity,” Lucifer supposed. He reached up to pat Eve’s wrist consolingly. “Nothing a little effort won’t conquer.”

Eve’s playful smile returned. “You’re tempting me.”

“It’s what I do best,” Lucifer said, meeting Eve’s lips when they eagerly found his. “Especially with you.”

After breaking away from the kiss, Eve decided to change her method. Instead of using her fingernail, she reached for a lock of her own hair; the curled end was wispy, and she hoped it would be more successful than her former attempt had been.

“Clever,” Lucifer observed, watching as Eve lowered herself towards him.

She guided the strands of her hair over his nose, dusting around each large nostril before she began a gentle back-and-forth sway against them. “How does that feel?”

“Ticklish, though perhaps not enough to—hh!

Lucifer’s response was interrupted by the gasp he hadn’t anticipated. His lips remained parted even after, catering to the small, choppy breaths that were now occurring. 

Above him, Eve looked thrilled. “That’s it, isn’t it? The spot?”

“Y-yes, it just...hh!...may be…” Lucifer confirmed. Both of his hands lifted and anchored themselves onto Eve’s smooth hips, which rolled against him.

“I love this game,” Eve stated, prior to quickening her pace. She brushed her hair against Lucifer’s nostrils with purpose now, tickling them consistently and without mercy. “Come on, Luce. Give in. You know I always win.”

“You underehhhstimate my resolve,” Lucifer gasped, dark eyelashes fluttering and nostrils flaring.

Eve pressed her free hand into Lucifer’s sternum, feeling the way his breaths jumped and expanded his chest. Between the show he was putting on and her own pulsing pressure of arousal, she doubted either of them would last much longer.

This was proven true when her hair, already an effective catalyst, pushed a little too deep.

Gasping in earnest, Lucifer finally surrendered to the climax he’d been building up to. “HUHH’EHSCHHHH’UIH!

“I win!” Eve squealed, following the release that had lightly misted her stomach. Her hips gave another tantalizing roll. “Mmm. They’re just as big as I remember.”

“Bigger is better,” Lucifer said, sniffing, before facing Eve again. “Have you gotten your fill, or shall we try for another one?” They did have a feather duster from a maid costume they could have used. 

“I can never get enough of that. Or you.” Eve lowered herself once more and kissed Lucifer greedily. In between breaks for air, she purred against his lips: “Let’s play again.”

END.

Oh my! This is absolutely delicious! Not only is it insanely sexy, but you captured both of them so perfectly! Now if only the writers had consulted you first, how fun would it have been if this were actually in an episode? 😈 Thank you! Love this! Brilliant!

I'm not caught up in the series and I don't care. This is delicious and there are definitely not enough Lucifer fics out there.

Oww jeez this is wonderful :dribble:

You NAILED EM. And what a perfect choice of characters for this particular scene. Deeee-licious. ❤️

• 1 month later...

Omfgg hsjsjsjsjsjjsjs this was so hot and you captured them perfectly. I want to read something like this but with Chloe and him! But it's easier to believe this would happen with Eve lol I loved it ughh♡♡♡ goosebumps. His comment about them being big...oof hahaha♡

• 3 years later...