Sneeze Fetish Forum

Llewellyn (Elf OC, m)

LeapYearKisses

Sooo sometimes i get an urge to draw and then I realize halfway through that when you haven't drawn in forever, it shows. Oh, does it show.  Still, here's a quick drawing of my elf OC Llewellyn (he features in my story titled Orbs Are Bad News).  He gets his hands stuck to a magic orb.  Because shenanigans.

pHoGaGm.jpg

wow! you've gotten so good at expressions! and i love your color choices too :0

if you're looking for image hosting sites, imgur is pretty good and it's free :3

Oooh this looks gorgeous! His nose is like... so good omg. His expression is also great, he seems so tired and stuffed up.

I love your style, keep up the good work :wub:

Oh my god, you guys are so nice to me.

@Usagi Thank you!  I'm trying to re-figure out what I'm doing, so I'm glad it's working for you. :)

@•.*°•☆. Q .☆•°*.•  Omg, thank you.  Coloring this was really fun!  And thanks for the advice about Imgur.  I forgot that site existed.  Picture is now better hosted there. :)

@EvaBloom I was going for a good ol' exhausted look, so I'm glad it comes across!  Thank you!!!

I know I already kind of screamed at you about how much I loved Llewellyn in the story ( :lol: ), but this visual too??? Aahhh!! I'm going to echo that his expression is great (and also those cheekbones omg) :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I love it! He is adorable :0 As another art hobbyist, how long does it take you to make something like this? I have a tablet, but have never been able to sketch on it as fast as I can with pencil/paper and it feels like it takes me 3x long

@MaiMai  Thank you!  Yes, he can slice the very air itself with those cheekbones.  It comes from having aristocratic elvish heritage since the dawn of time.  (The undercut is an attempt to be less blue-blooded, but it doesn't work, lol.)

@RiversD Thank you very much!  I found a textured brush and fell in love with it, although I usually don't.  It inspired me to go with a rougher style, which I think I like!

@Losseneth :D❤️ I think this took me 60-90 minutes?  It definitely takes me longer to do art digitally than by hand, but I'm always in a rush because if I take too long, I don't finish things.  

• 4 weeks later...

He looks so miserable, the poor thing! Love his stylish fancy robes and hair and that pink nose 😍

Archived