Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gosh, why's he gotta be so adorible?

Guest ashley

short but sweet... gosh break ups suck...

so we were both in iss... meaning we got to spend the whole day together. yummy.

so it was 8:30-9:00. still early. his nose was kinda pink and he kept rubbing at it then all of a sudden he sneezed two soft "hushoo"'s. he didnt really have time to cover, but he did sneeze on his arm. then he smiled at me and I started writing agaon thinking omg yes! Please sneeze more! This days gonna rock.

then later on, after a lot of sniffling and rubbing a false start. that was good enough for me. he kept pinching his nose like it was about to come out and then I guess he got tired of it becuase he just wiped his nose on his sleeve and started writing again. then he took that breath, and nothing. 'look up, at the light.' I told him.

sure enough it worked. lol. a forceful stifle. "nxxtah, you rock!" lol yeah, I do! ... but not enough... not as much as his GIRLFRIEND (lonnnnnnng story)

but yeah. and then that was it with the sneezing. you'd totally have to be there.

Ahahahaha. You two are great! Made me almost fall off of the bed! :D:wub::laugh:

...I feel young now.

ISS is In-School Suspension. It's a step in the disciplinary process. First comes a warning, then comes detention (usually after school, sometimes on Saturdays), and then if you don't serve your detentions, or if there are further problems, they give you ISS, which is an entire day of detention. Which sucks, because then you're pulled out of your classes, meaning you miss the lesson and have to make it up, along with the homework. If you miss ISS, they give you OSS, which is Out of School Suspension, called "being suspended". That usually happens for serious cases. After that is expulsion, which rarely happens, except in the case of gun possession, etc.

And, just to clarify, I've never had detention, let alone any of the rest, so that's not where my vast storage of knowledge comes from. :laugh::twisted:

~Me~

wow I feel old. We didn't have such things when I was in high school. I remember I once got six months worth of detention, but I've never heard of ISS, nor did I ever get suspended for missing a detention, it simply got tacked on to the end of my "sentence" LOL (don't ask what I did, trust me, it was too stupid to elaborate on LOL)

Hell, we never called it something so darned technical. It was just "Saturday Detention/Suspension" or your happy arse was just "suspended".

Damn, the system sucks these days! :twisted:

~Frack

Yeah, Saturday detention would have been much better than giving ISS during school and purposefully making students miss their classes. I think that was a stupid move on the part of the schools. :twisted:

~Me~

Oh yes, ISS - this brings back memories. I had ISS once for three days because I and my friends got caught by the cops skipping school. We got caught in another county, going through the Burger King drive thru. I was slightly drunk. We were all heading to the beach.

*edited to add that whether you remember ISS may be less a function of age than a function of what your school called such punishments. Because I'm a semi-geezer, and I remember*

That's true, too, Soveryshy. I went to ten different elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school, all over the United States, and they all called it ISS. How strange. I'm just glad that I never had to have it. I skipped school once or twice, but only to stay home and catch up on homework, or because I was being ruthlessly teased so I spent half the day in the bathroom crying. :D Heh, the wildest thing my friends and I did was to eat lunch in the choir room and talk politics over peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. :twisted:

~Me~

Archived