Sneeze Fetish Forum

raine

This is my first attempt at writing a fic of any sort so hopefully it’s not too bad... Let me know what you think!

Character- JJ

Cause- Illness

Pairing- JJ/Prentiss

The BAU was flying back after a long and rather difficult case in Texas. The unsub had been torturing and killing young trans women within the community and dumping their bodies in the lake. JJ had been the one responsible for communicating what had happened to the families of the victims which as can be expected, took a toll on her emotional well-being.

Emily Prentiss glanced over at the jet couch JJ was napping on and noticed that maybe it wasn’t just her emotions that had been affected by the case. JJ was curled in on herself shivering slightly and had a thin layer of sweat across her skin. Emily walked over and brushed some of JJ’s hair from her face while checking for fever.

JJ woke up at her touch and startled slightly which sent her into a painful coughing fit. Once she finally regained control, she looked up at Emily with glassy eyes and a flushed face. She looked and felt miserable.

“Hey do you need anything?”

JJ cleared her throat before responding in a slightly croaky and congested voice, “No I’b okay.”

“JJ you’re burning up!”

“I-“ JJ started before the itch in her sinuses overwhelmed her “I-upTCHiew! huhPSHoo!” She groaned slightly while rubbing at her nose.

“Here, take this” Emily said handing her the blanket they kept on the jet for times like these. “Feel better.”

JJ took the blanket gratefully and pulled it over her head before promptly falling right back asleep.

Awww, I like it! Anything with JJ as the main character I'm going to like though, to be fair :D I would definitely read more, though!

Character- Prentiss

Cause- Illness

Pairing- Prentiss/Hotch

As she walked into the bullpen Emily could feel the energy being drained from her body. She had woken up that morning feeling like shit and as she looked in the mirror she realized that she definitely looked as bad as the felt. It took her longer than usual to get ready for work and despite the extra effort she put into her appearance, Emily still looked at best tired.

She made her way over to her desk and sat down without greeting her coworkers like she did most mornings. After about 15 minutes of paperwork, Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner arrived and began making his way towards his office when he spotted one of his best agents with her head in her hands. As Hotch approached SSA Emily Prentiss she lifted her head up and as their eyes met he instantly knew what was wrong.

“Prentiss are you feeling okay?”

She sniffled slightly before responding, “Do, hodestly I feel terrible.”

“Go home I don’t need the whole team catching this and you need to rest if you want to get better faster.”

“heh-hepTCHiew! nGXt! heh-nGXt!” Emily had turned away from Hotch and smothered her face in her sleeve. “Fide i’ll go hobe.” she mumbled under her breath as she reached across her desk grabbing a tissue.

Pairing- Spencer/Derek

Derek arrived at Spencer’s apartment to pick him up so they could carpool to work as they usually did and shot him a text letting him know he was there. After a couple minutes and still no response, Derek parked his car in the lot and made his way up to Spencer’s apartment and knocked gently on the door.

“Just a second!” Spencer called out as he rushed to get his things together. God he was such a hot mess this morning. When he finally was ready to go he grabbed his bag and met Morgan outside.

“You feeling okay pretty boy?” Derek asked when he saw how disorganized Spencer seemed.

“Uh yeah I’m fi-“ Spencer was cut off when his body decided it wanted to nearly cough up a lung. He could feel Morgan rubbing soft circles on his back as he continued to cough. Once he finally got his body under control he decided against trying to speak again and instead gave Morgan a pointed glare.

Derek chucked to himself softly, “I’m sorry I gave you my cold, are you sure you’re feeling up for going in today?” Spencer paused to think about how badly he was feeling as Morgan took a shuddering breath “huh-HUHPshiew! haSHoo!”

“Why couldn’t you just have stayed home last week?” Spencer whined grumpily.

Thanks for all the sweet comments! If there’s anything in particular you want to request feel free. 

Character- Luke

Pairing- none (team)

Unit Chief Emily Prentiss entered the bullpen carrying a case file regarding a string of ritualistic murders in Denver Colorado. As she was approaching the rest of her team, she heard congested sniffing and it didn’t take a profiler to figure out who the culprit was.

“Go home Alvez.” Luke looked up at her with glassy eyes and groaned.

“Really I’m fine I can do my job. Is that a new case?” he asked eyeing the file she quickly moved behind her back.

“Nope, just some old paperwork I need to get some signatures for before I submit it.” she responded and though Luke wasn’t totally sold on it he decided not to argue.

“Well as long as we don’t have an active case...” he started before trailing off slightly as his nose began to tease him. “heh-heh-huAPSHoo! hASHiew!” he grabbed an already halfway destroyed tissue out of his pocket to wipe his nose for what had to have been the hundredth time that morning.

“Big strong Luke can’t handle a little cold virus I see,” Tara said chuckling to herself. “Man you’re getting you ass kicked!”

Luke cleared his throat slightly before responding. “What are you jealous i get the day off, because i cad go sdeeze od you if that’s what you really wadt.” Tara simply raised her hands as if to say she surrendered as Spencer reached across to Luke’s desk passing him a tissue.

This one is just for you zen!

Character- Spencer 

Pairing- Spencer/JJ

For the past several hours Dr. Spencer Reid had been planted in front of the white board at the local precinct working on the geographical profile. Usually this was his strong suit and he could see the pattern he was looking for without much difficulty but today he had been struggling for hours on end to make sense of the abduction and dump sites chosen by the unsub.

Spencer startled somewhat when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned around to find JJ standings couple of feet behind him. She offered him a coffee which was greatly appreciated on his end before asking if he had made any progress.

Spencer rubbed at his nose which over the course of the day had become increasingly ticklish. “I can’t seem to figure out the pattern, the abduction and dump sites are seemingly random but likely hold some sort of personal significance to th- heh-ahNGxt! heNGxt!” Spencer cut him self off as his nose once again decided to act up.

“Bless you, Spence.” JJ said quietly as she narrowed her eyes in concern as she now noticed his flushed cheeks and pale face. “You feeling okay?”

“I’m fine. As I was saying, the locations the he’s picking probably have some personal connection to him we haven’t found out about yet.” he replied. “Once we find the significance of these sites, we find our unsub.” he concluded before turning away from JJ once more and sneezing into his sleeve.

“ASHiew! heh-HEP’TCHiew!”

“Spence-“ JJ started.

“I’m fine okay?” he quickly interrupted, “Let’s just finish this case so we can get back home.”

Sorry it’s been a minute since my last update, I just started a new job and things have been super busy lately.

Character- JJ

Pairing- JJ/Will

Jennifer Jareau groaned as the sharp beeping of her morning alarm woke her from what had been a less than restful sleep. She immediately knew that the slight tickle in her throat and overall exhaustion the past couple of days had evolved into something more. JJ despite having plenty of sick days she was much like the rest of her team and extremely stubborn. She got up and went to her and Will’s bathroom to get ready for work.

Looking in the mirror she saw that she looked just as sick as she felt. Makeup was going to take longer than usual if she wanted to continue with this “I’m totally healthy” act she was playing.

After makeup JJ looked a bit more human but she couldn’t say she felt the same. Her throat was painfully sore and at best she was sure her voice was going to be hoarse, hopefully nothing too noticeable she thought to herself. JJ had been sniffling nonstop all morning against some mad congestion but her nose finally decided now was the time to add sneezing to ever growing list of symptoms.

“heh-hepTCHiew! IchSHiew! he-ISHiew!”

She sneezed into her sleeve suddenly. JJ tried clearing her throat but instead ended up coughing uncontrollably. She heard footsteps approaching her and Will’s shared bathroom and assumed she had woken him. ‘Damnit’ she thought as soon as she finally got control of her breathing. Will knocked on the door lightly before coming in and seeing his wife for the first time that morning. As JJ filled a cup of water for herself Will reached into the cabinet under their sink for a tissue box.

“heh-heNGXt!”

“Bless you” Will responded before hugging his wife from behind and slowly kissing her neck to check for a fever. Just as he had suspected she was slightly warm. Nothing too bad just yet. Quickly JJ pulled out of his comforting embrace and grabbed a tissue before-

“hep-TChiew! ItCHeiw! hehISChiew!”

“Bless you again. What do you think you’re getting all dressed up for?”

“Work?” She said as if it weren’t obvious.

“No way! I already called Emily when you started feeling bad last night and let her know you weren’t going to be coming in today.” Will told her. She stood there for a second before remembering the whole ordeal they had had around 3am.

“I promise it’s not that bad, I’ll be fine.” She tried to argue before succumbing to get another couple of sneezes.

“nGXt! nGXT’shiew!”

“I think you and I both know you’re in no kind of shape to be chasing down unsubs.” Will whispered in her ear as she blew her nose. “Plus a day off spent with me and the boys won’t kill you.”

Archived