Sneeze Fetish Forum

work obs (f)

jgj5480

This happened last week...sorry been really busy. Anyways I was in my office and down the hall (couple doors down) is the copier room. I hear this one sneeze, def. loud sounded wet and femine come from the room and didnt think anything of it. The first part of the sneeze sound like EEETCH....the second part is indescribable. Sounds sorta like Kirstens sneezes with that like honk/blowing nose sound at the end. About ten seconds later another sneeze...now I had something to copy :twisted: Go in there get some papers situated on the copier and she sneezed again, I said bless you. I said "man your on a roll." She just laughed and said I don't think I am coming down with anything...and her voice trailed off midway through saying anything. I was melting. I watched and she hitched her breathing several times, turned to her right and sneezed into a tissue!!!....she sneezed several more times. I go jokingly "wow your to 6 in a row...will there be a 7? " She waits a minutes and determines if the tickle is still there and says nope I think that is it and giggles.

I left the room with my unwanted copies and returned to my office. Never knew she was that much of a sneezer. I am curious if that was just a fit or if she really sneezes like that all the time?

BTW...shes 21ish brown hair, brown eyes, 5'4ish cute.

Archived