Sneeze Fetish Forum

Requests?

shadows45

So I'm at a bit of a loose end at the moment, and figured maybe it was time to have another crack at writing fics, but I have next to no idea what to write. 

If anyone has anything they'd like to see a request would be great. ^^
They'll probably be relatively short/single part fics but I'm pretty much open to anything so feel free to be as vague or specific as you like. 
Any gender, pairing, plot, fandom, time-period or whatever, the world is your oyster. 

Um, yeah, I'm super into these two characters, played by the same actress, and would love to see anything (ANYTHING!) with either of those characters. I... tend to over-write my favourites, but I'm rarely lucky enough that others like to write them too :lol: 

So, um, Theresa from Westworld (s. 1) or Birgitte from Borgen? I prefer colds on the former and allergies on the latter, but ANYTHING works!!

It's fine if you don't know the fandoms or don't want to write it, but I thought I'd at least ask. ^_^ 

All the best, and thanks in advance if you want to give either a shot!  ^_^ 

Sounds good to me, I've watched the start of Westworld at least so I'm at least familiar with the character. :) 

• 4 weeks later...

I love the NBC show Hannibal and I always feel it doesn't get as much love as it should. The relationship between Hannibal and Will in the first two seasons is great and has lots of opportunities for good care /sicfics. 

Archived