Sneeze Fetish Forum

First Of The Season....

High on Lullabies

First cold that is. It's managed to sneak up on me over the course of the day at work so that now I'm all sniffly, sneezy, shivery and have a headache.

Still it provided me with some good obs today at work (some small comfort) I suppose. I hate sneezing in front of people as well, and I've never actually sneezed at work before despite having been there for 15 weeks, which tells you how much of a sneezy person I am normally!

Anyway, got to work as normal and it took about an hour or so before I felt a slight tickle at the back of my nose, I thought nothing of it and carried on working, they normally go away, but not this one, it grew and grew, I tried rubbing my nose, basically tried everything I knew, it kept coming back. I knew I needed to sneeze, however much I didn't want to.

This battle between me and my nose went on for a long time, all morning and some of the afternoon too, till I gave in. I left my desk and went to the nearest bathroom, feeling the tickle building all the time I left it unattended. I went inside and, having checked no-one was around, finally let myself sneeze, a full uncovered 'HUAREEESHOO!', the noise reverberated around the empty, silent bathroom like thunder. The sneeze was surprisingly dry considering my nose had been running like a tap for the past couple of hours. I let myself sneeze 3 more times in a similar style, each one echoing terribly, I'm surprised half the building didn't hear. Lucky for me no-one came in while I was doing this.

I went to back to my desk, but the tickle wasn't satisfied (I think I could have stayed in that bathroom for the rest of the day to be honest). So battle was rejoined for the rest of the day, and I won. I sneezed too many times to count on the way home, but that's not really the point.

I also sneezed twice, into cupped hands whilst writing this, not as violent as earlier in the day, but wetter 'Huachsssh!'.

That was it, Sorry I'm not especially good at writing, but I hope you enjoyed anyway.

Guest cagrules

High,

Nice post, do hope you are getting some rest and feeling better though. I, too, don't like sneezing in public, but am getting better at it.

Thanks for sharing, but do recover quickly!

~Cag

Thanks for posting. :twisted: No worries- you did a Fine job with writing it.

I get embarrassed that way too- although if I've caught a cold- I usually am not able to wait until I'm in the bathroom *blush* so I end up stifling.

Anyway- thanks again. I just hope you start to feel better soon. *sends some hot cider across the pond* Take care.

Aww, sweetie. I'm sorry I wasn't online earlier to talk to you and comfort you while you're feeling sick. It sounds like you had a pretty sniffly, sneezy day. -Soft hugs.- I hope you're getting some much-needed sleep, and that tomorrow won't be so difficult for you to get through. You know I'm always here if you want to talk. And thank you so much for writing this. You know I adore your sexy sneezes. :twisted:

~Me~

Very well written and hope you get well soon - I am not shy about sneezing in public - I do despise feeling ill - rest and fluids! It kicked my cold in the arse quite nicely!

Be well!

Kitty

Archived