Sneeze Fetish Forum

facet

... There's a TV adaptation of Good Omens??? Okay, that's the first good news. The second being that (I've been looking for a trailer) David Tennant is Crowley (I love Tennant, I love Crowley). And the third is your story, @facet! Thank you so much for this! I can't wait to read what's coming next, because the last sentence was just perfect. :blush:

This is some topnotch writing! You’ve really got their voices and mannerisms down well. :D I can’t wait to see where you take this. 

I am loving this and really excited for the next part!!! The characters are true to the story which always helps me to envision things better and I’m so happy that Crow ended up sick and Az is going to take care of him. Superb writing and fantastic start! 

Also side note: When I read the first paragraph, the inside voice that popped out when reading Crow’s description was the voice of the actress that plays God. 

Oh wow, your writing is so elegant and descriptive! I love this sooo much! Especially Aziraphale's moment of uncertainty about whether Crowley's temperature is normal for demons :lol: I haven't watched the series yet, but this fic might just push me to :wub:

Gasp omg!! It’s been ages since I went on this forum and I managed to stumble upon this! I’ve been dying to read some Good Omens fics and your writing style is so flowing and lovely, very excited to see what comes next !

Aaaaahhh!!! I'm squealing right now! I haven't seen the show yet because, life, but I'm so so giddy because of this omg! It sounds perfect, can't wait for the next part!

Ohohoho, yesss... Corporeal bodies can catch corporeal illnesses! I had the same thought when I watched it! This is one of my absolute favorite books, and I'm excited to read more!

Yay good omens fic!  I just finished the series and now I'm excited to explore the fandom.  Looking forward to the next part as Crowley sounds like the patient from hell, pun intended.  

The way you write them both is so in character and so adorable!! This is so cute I’m just hfjdbfksbfjdbfk !!! ❤️❤️ I love your writing so much 

I have not seen the series yet (I'll watch it in one go when I'm on holidays) but I loved the book and I love the way you're describing the characters! Aziraphale is totally in-character and Crowley... a bit soft for a demon, but considering how sick he's, it is understandable. :D

4 hours ago, facet said:

The art of moving a body is a fine and delicate medium, requiring a tenderness, acuity, and fluidity in motion.

These were not among Aziraphale's strongest assets

That's my favorite line. I love your sense of humour and the way you describe the characters, their actions and their thoughts. (And sneezing, of course.)

4 hours ago, facet said:

Now what is it that humans do when they're ill? They care for each other all the time. There must be something I can do.

Awwww.

4 hours ago, facet said:

And where are my glasses?

Of course that's the first question he'd ask!

4 hours ago, facet said:

"Should I say, 'I'm sorry?' for worrying you, angel?"

Re-awwww.

I LOVE this. Characterizations are spot-on. I especially love how dithering & distressed Aziraphale is 😊😊😊

On 6/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, facet said:

Aziraphale looked up again into those same yellow eyes. There seemed to be an expression to them he couldn't quite place. All he knew was he felt a pang of sadness looking into them.

"Should I say, 'I'm sorry?' for worrying you, angel?" Crowley asked, but his normal acerbic bite was gone.

Oh man oh man, this part took me. Okay. Like I know Crow is just calling him what he is, BUT that is not how I read it!!! 😭

And then how Crow was just looking at Az and seeing him. Guhhhhh.

~~~

I love your reasonings of these concepts! I would automatically assume that Az was a perfect caretaker because he’s a perfect being.

But it’s so much better with him being this frazzled angel. 

But suddenly the air around them was full of pages, hundreds of them, all set loose from their bindings and hovering just around standing eye-level for Aziraphale who began to quickly flit between them looking for anything and everything that could possibly help him on his new quest.

This was just cool. 😎  

~~~

His eyebrows arched and his chest heaved as his inflamed sinuses were assailed. 

"Hih-Hih! Hee'Yaa-Shooo!! Huh'Raa'Shoo! Hik-! Hih-! Hiiih'SHOOO!!"

He sneezed quite forcefully into Aziraphale's bedspread.

"Oh! Goodness blessings, Crowley!"

The demon paused sniffling.

"Do not." He punctuated tiredly.

Mmmm-hmmm. Sexy! 

I am cracking up at the idea of Aziraphale dragging Crowley around his shop and whacking him into things on the way. XD  Also, can I just say how wonderful it is to have Crowley denying Aziraphale's blessings?  I'll never get tired of demons and that particular aversion. :D

Aziraphale so earnestly researching how to care for Crowley is just??? Precious??? God I love them and you write them so well! (Also, I watched the series and I'm obsessed, so thank you for writing this very much, as it was the final push I needed to make me watch it, lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhh Aziraphale, this is so sweet and so misguided, these precious dummies have such tender energy, my pores are cleared

Ohh my goodness! Crow setting everything that makes up him aside because he’s so exhausted to ask for the help he needs has me melting!!! So precious!

On 6/30/2019 at 6:17 AM, facet said:

Aziraphale was practically glowing, elated, and smiling from ear to ear.

I know the feeling!

only wish to help you," Aziraphale said, keeping his voice gentle and kind. He placed his hand on Crowley's forehead and tilted his face up to him, lightly running his thumb along the demon's snake tattoo that ran just along his right sideburn. "There must be something I can do."

Small caresses get me every time, especially on tattoos or anything of that sort that can be the focus. 

He let out a pained sigh and gripped the bridge of his nose, squinting his eyes and clenching his teeth with a hiss reminiscent of his more serpentine days.

I just appreciate this sentence. It’s super creative. 

Haaah!! Huuh'Raa'Shoo! Hick'Shew! Hiihhh... Cr-crap anoth- 'nother- Hiih'Shooo!!"

The demon was barely able to retrieve his red cloth and get it back in position in time, and his final sneeze left the fabric well sodden. Crowley gave a sickening, gurgly blow as he tried to clear some of the pressure and gunk that had taken hold of him, but all this seemed to do was exacerbate his headache.

Love your fetishy cold descriptions. 

~~~

You know in detail about what I enjoyed in the rest, but I just love how Az wants to help but keeps messing up in hilarious ways. 

~~~

thank her for just being there for me this last week in particular (You're the best :hug: :heart: )

Awww 🥰 

You were put through the wringer, but I’m really proud of how you handled everything and I’m so happy I could be there for you. ❤️ U! 

Oh man, this part is so brilliant!! Aziraphale trying so earnestly to find cures, and the insult towards his books, aawww! :lol: And Crowley so hesitantly asking for things at the end, and Az being so happy that he does...! God, your dialogue is so on-point and funny and witty! Thank you so much for more of this!

I finally watched the show now that work isn't as trying as it's been those past weeks... and oh my God it's so, sooooo good! I have the impression Aziraphale and Crowley are more important in the show than they are in the book (where Adam and his friends are more developped characters, if I remember correctly), but I certainly won't complain about it!

Your third part is amazing. It's funny and touching at the same time (Aziraphale trying old remedies and Crowley trying not to hurt his feelings too much... sigh) and I could quite the entire dialogue... But what got me was

On 6/30/2019 at 12:17 PM, facet said:

The demon was barely able to retrieve his red cloth and get it back in position in time, and his final sneeze left the fabric well sodden. Crowley gave a sickening, gurgly blow as he tried to clear some of the pressure and gunk that had taken hold of him, but all this seemed to do was exacerbate his headache.

He let out a pained sigh and gripped the bridge of his nose, squinting his eyes and clenching his teeth with a hiss reminiscent of his more serpentine days.

Seeing his companion through the years so incapacitated by this illness, immediately deflated Aziraphale. He now felt only pity for the poor sight of a man before him but was grateful that Crowley couldn't see his sympathy with his eyes closed like that. The angel knew it would only upset him further.

Their relationship in a nutshell AND the best possible H/C. Thank you and congratulations on your writing!!!

This is fantastic and hilarious! I love it! You have their characters totally perfect. Especially Aziraphale! His panic, and his overly enthusiastic research, and being so insulted when his ridiculous remedies and precious books aren't taken seriously, and total pleasure when given an actual task to perform. Just perfect. And Crowley just miserable and being like, Really, Angel? Amazing!

Oh my gosh I love this!! I just watched this over the weekend and fell In love with these two. And then I find and read this lovely thing you’ve written! Brilliant! Thank you!

Archived