Sneeze Fetish Forum

Describe the best sneezer you’ve ever seen?

Coolio

Wondering if you will describe the best sneezer you’ve ever seen. Obviously it’s personal preference. For me it’s a teacher in my college with wide round nostrils and it’s clear she has a cold. Her nose is red and its clear she has a cold. I’m staring at her as her mouth opens nose flares and I can see the inside of her nose as it flares, she takes a big breath and sneezes a load spray sneeze. She does the same with about 5-15 second build ups for about 6 more times. By the third time I can seen a glimpse of snot in her wide nostrils. Best sneezer I’ve ever seen.

I remember a guy I went to college with who always sneezed four times; a single followed by a double [achoo--choo] followed by a single. One night we were both in our rooms and I heard, but didn't see, him fire off eight in a row; two triples followed by two singles. Wish I could  have seen that:watsup: 

I forgot to mention after he sneezed he would say "Damn"

Edited by Hizzoner duh Mare
  • 3 years later...

I don’t have any favorite sneezer around me, but I’m YouTube, I like Zenarios sneezes who knows fetish’s need. She makes various sneeze audio/videos and my favorite is ofcourse holdbacks. She tries not to sneeze, but becomes vocally insane, and when she exhales relaxing, she fully inhales air from her nostrils and bursts sneezing. She sneezes so loud and I usually love it 💀

I worked with a woman who was also a classical musician (she played the flute). When she sneezed it was always in near silent multiples, she would sneeze nine or ten times with only the tiniest chi (barely a whisper) after each one. I always assumed that her sneezes were that way because of performing, especially in an orchestra. 

• 2 weeks later...

An old classmate of mine, she didn’t cover her sneezes most of the time, but you could always tell when she was about to blow. She’d suddenly go quiet and get this facial expression like she’s really focusing on making the sneeze come out, and when it’s about to she’d alway say something along the lines of “gonna sneeze” or “I think I have to sneeze”. Then when it finally comes she starts to wave her hand in front of her face (without covering it), her nostrils flaring most of the time and then she lets the sneezes (almost always 2-3 at a time) out. Her sneezes were surprisingly loud, her being quite little. After she’s done sneezing she’d either blow her nose or say something along the lines of “phew”.

• 2 weeks later...

All I will say is. She had a perfect large nose and horrible allergies. She had the loudest sneezes I had ever heard. It kind of sounded like a scream. I even saw her accidently scare children with it once

Hard to nail down just one as the best.  There was one woman who I used to work with a few years ago. She was in her 40s.  Very short, African American, quite attractive and most importantly she was a very nice lady.   I never saw her in a bad mood, she was one of those who seem to have life figured out.  My cubicle was next to her so I hear heard sneeze more than saw it.  In a nutshell, it was epic.  The entire office seemed to stop for a second when she sneezed.  It was always sudden and without warning, a massive wet roar from a tiny person!  It was almost always a single but what a sneeze!!!

Edited by wonderfulllife2013
  • 3 months later...
On 2/15/2023 at 12:20 AM, Holdbacks said:

I don’t have any favorite sneezer around me, but I’m YouTube, I like Zenarios sneezes who knows fetish’s need. She makes various sneeze audio/videos and my favorite is ofcourse holdbacks. She tries not to sneeze, but becomes vocally insane, and when she exhales relaxing, she fully inhales air from her nostrils and bursts sneezing. She sneezes so loud and I usually love it 💀

Oh. My. Goodness.

I just checked out Zenarios’ channel based on your recommendation. She is amazing, but what was especially incredible was the ones where she records her husband sneezing. 🥵

A while ago I came across a tumblr post where someone described how  they imagined various clone trooper characters from Star Wars: The Clone Wars would sneeze. For the character of Commander Wolffe they said, “Wolffe sneezes like a weapon of mass destruction and pretends he’s not embarrassed by it.”

And when I heard Zenarios’ husband’s incredible loud, powerful and explosive sneezes just now, I thought that’s it exactly: he sneezes like a weapon of mass destruction!

I thought I was going to explode they were so forceful! 🤯 💥 🧨 If that’s what he sounds like I can barely wrap my mind about how incredible it would be to see him sneeze in person!🔥

My favorite would probably June Lovejoy on YouTube.  She has two videos of her sneezing.  One from inducing with twisted tissue, and the second from a flower allergy. 

On 3/12/2023 at 4:08 AM, wonderfulllife2013 said:

Hard to nail down just one as the best.  There was one woman who I used to work with a few years ago. She was in her 40s.  Very short, African American, quite attractive and most importantly she was a very nice lady.   I never saw her in a bad mood, she was one of those who seem to have life figured out.  My cubicle was next to her so I hear heard sneeze more than saw it.  In a nutshell, it was epic.  The entire office seemed to stop for a second when she sneezed.  It was always sudden and without warning, a massive wet roar from a tiny person!  It was almost always a single but what a sneeze!!!

This one totally came to life for me.  I just wonder what she was like with a bad head cold?  

Anyway, I have a similar tale...

Years ago I worked in the same establishment as an Kiwi girl called Aneesha. (A very appropriate name as you'll see) Her ethnicity was Maori/Thai/Irish. She was about 5' 2" and quite dark skinned. Pretty in a cute sort of way. Despite her diminutive size her sneezes were colossal and wet. As with the account above, they mainly arrived as singles, but I did witness a few doubles. I once overheard her say that she quit her previous job because the chemicals they were using made her sneeze uncontrollably😍(I dined out on that fantasy for quite a while)  She was about 5 years older than me and had a steady boyfriend. I was about 20 at the time and not particularly experienced with girls, but despite this I did try very hard to steal her. I failed, but in trying I discovered what a pretty girl with a huge sneeze could do for my bottle.

Edited by haymaker

So I’m a little biased, but I would say the best sneezer I have seen is my boyfriend. Mans is a dream boat and sneezes almost over anything so it’s always fun being around him! He has these really intense fits all the time that are so loud and violent 

On 2/25/2023 at 2:31 PM, Spacesneezeman said:

An old classmate of mine, she didn’t cover her sneezes most of the time, but you could always tell when she was about to blow. She’d suddenly go quiet and get this facial expression like she’s really focusing on making the sneeze come out, and when it’s about to she’d alway say something along the lines of “gonna sneeze” or “I think I have to sneeze”. Then when it finally comes she starts to wave her hand in front of her face (without covering it), her nostrils flaring most of the time and then she lets the sneezes (almost always 2-3 at a time) out. Her sneezes were surprisingly loud, her being quite little. After she’s done sneezing she’d either blow her nose or say something along the lines of “phew”.

Sounds heavenly

On 6/17/2019 at 4:51 AM, Coolio said:

Wondering if you will describe the best sneezer you’ve ever seen. Obviously it’s personal preference. For me it’s a teacher in my college with wide round nostrils and it’s clear she has a cold. Her nose is red and it’s clear she has a cold. I’m staring at her as her mouth opens nose flares and I can see the inside of her nose as it flares, she takes a big breath and sneezes a load spray sneeze. She does the same with about 5-15 second build ups for about 6 more times. By the third time I can seen a glimpse of snot in her wide nostrils. Best sneezer I’ve ever seen.

The best view in the house😁

I have worked in the sales department of many call-centers over the years and I have had the fortune of working with some excellent sneezing. 

I would say the best was one guy who each day would do "HAAAA-RUSSSHH" "HAAAAA-RRUUUSHH" "HAAAA---RUSSSH" multiple times in the morning hours.

I also lived in a house with a guy once who was in his early 30s at the time and he would have sneezing fits of 5 or more sneezes in the middle of the night and he had a fairly large nose and was very good looking he would do like wet "Haaatttcchhh" sniffle sniffle sniffle" "Hatttsccchhh" sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haatttscchh" sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haaattssshh" sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haaattssshh"

I can't say that I have worked with a guy yet who has tremendous sneeze-a-thon's but I have worked with hundreds of men who have sneezed 3 to 5 times in a row multiple times per week.

Edited by colorado198219
15 hours ago, colorado198219 said:

I have worked in the sales department of many call-centers over the years and I have had the fortune of working with some excellent sneezing. 

I would say the best was one guy who each day would do "HAAAA-RUSSSHH" "HAAAAA-RRUUUSHH" "HAAAA---RUSSSH" multiple times in the morning hours.

I also lived in a house with a guy once who was in his early 30s at the time and he would have sneezing fits of 5 or more sneezes in the middle of the night and he had a fairly large nose and was very good looking he would do like wet "Haaatttcchhh" sniffle sniffle sniffle" "Hatttsccchhh" sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haatttscchh" sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haaattssshh" sniffle sniffle sniffle sniffle "Haaattssshh"

I can't say that I have worked with a guy yet who has tremendous sneeze-a-thon's but I have worked with hundreds of men who have sneezed 3 to 5 times in a row multiple times per week.

Wow you’re lucky. Any memorable female sneezers?

9 hours ago, Coolio said:

Wow you’re lucky. Any memorable female sneezers?

I prefer mens strong sneezes but I think it's good to share all the observations regardless of gender for other forumers who have a preference for a particular type of sneezing.

There was a women in her 40s at work, but looked like she was much younger who had a small nose. She was quite small with a tiny nose but she would always do at least 4 extremely loud sneezes that were audible from rooms away. \

I am not into womens sneezing and honestly I am glad she was usually several meters away, because my ears would be ringing from the power of the womens sneezing.

There was also a woman I worked with who was around 50 at the time and she would sneeze at least 10+ of the exact same sneezes in a row and it always happened when she was on the phone at work.

Edited by colorado198219

when I worked at a restaurant, there was this sunny bubbly girl who was gorgeous, amazing body with dark hair and a friendly demeanor. One day I hear a crazy rapid sneezing fit from behind a corner. A desperate, too-fast-too-keep-up-with fit that left the sneezer gasping for air. I was very intrigued but didn't know who it was. Then as the days went by, it became clear it was this gorgeous girl. Out of nowhere, she'd sneeze over and over again, sometimes pausing to gasp and then continuing. Sometimes she would do it right next to me when she was sitting down and I almost froze up, only able to bless her a few times and say "nice one" lol. I wish I had had the courage to ask her about her sneezes but I had a mental block at the time about talking about it, and I assumed she got asked about it all the time. She was always dating some guy which was lame but I got to witness the show a good handful of times. It was always amazing and desperate. Probably around 15 super rapid sneezes that left her in a daze. All she could say was "excuse me." I'm just holding out for a girl like that.

On 7/4/2023 at 5:31 PM, snzmn2016 said:

Sounds heavenly

It really was. She also did this thing during breaks sometimes where she tried to sneeze as quickly as possible and tried to induce with various objects like the stem of a flower or a blade of grass.

• 4 weeks later...

my friend Nicole, by far. She sneezes in fits of 7-9. Her face twists up, she lets out a few “Eeech!” half-sneezes before launching in, and she usually apologizes 

I once saw a stunning life model sneeze. It was a delicate but forceful nt'tsshhhuh, very classy. Someone blessed her, I was too flustered to do it. She sneezed a few powerful fits of 2-3 after the modelling session.

They probably don't sound like the most exciting sneezes, but something about both the power and control in the sneeze was just perfect.